Chapter 3

Cameron's prov

She stood there not looking impressed however she still looked perfect, her blond hair in two braids going from the front of her head to the back. her warm brown eyes glared at Hayes as he put yet another goldfish in his mouth.
"Ths s relly gud" was all that came from Hayes mouth. he was 14 and Nashes brother. he travels a lot with the boys. Her face softened as a guy called Ashton left a room. prick. she hugged hugged him then walked away into the room he just left. I got up and followed her not knowing what I was going to see. the door slowly creaked open to see Summer sitting at a electric drum kit. the head phoned were not plugged in but turned down low. I saw her head bobbing lightly to the music what I recognised to be "wild life" by the magcon jack and jack. her hands flew around the kit. she belonged behind them. she cursed when she hit the wrong drum and without thinking I clapped. her head shot around to see wide eyes.

Summers Prov

'Clap clap clap' was all I heard I quickly shot my head around to see non the other Cameron Dallas. first he comes into the apartment then into the drum room. I was beyond mad. but the shy person I was I kept quiet.
" your really talented. you know?" He finally spoke as her steeped closer.
"Thanks I guess..." I backed away as I plugged in the head phones in. he had heard more than enough. I felt a pair of hands touch mine, tingles spread through my body. what was this?
"I said your good, you don't need to plug them in, keep playing... please"
I just nodded but he kept my hand in his.
"show me? How to play?" he asked looking up.
" I can't and you have to go now..."
"Then let me take you out get to know each other?"
" I'll just stay I here thanks."
"You can't hide in here forever" he said
"I will try"

(OOOOOO I USED THE BIO THINGY EYEEEE)