//Chapter one\\

"Summer, summer , SUMMER" my best friend Kela shouted in my face. we were sitting at the lunch table in school. There was me Summer, Kela, Ashton,Luke,Mikey and Calum sat together you see my friends the boys are tackling about going to Magcon. it's a meet and m greet show with viners. all I wanted at this point was to hide away.
"Summer are you in?" Calum asked shyly. apparently he has a crush in me. please I am ugly af.
"Yeah as long as I can go now?!" I mumbled.
"Yes fine go child" ash said, and with that I was off running through the hallway.
I finally reached the door. the label read:

The Drum Room

My heaven my hide away. I pushed the door open and sat at the drum set. this was my way of escaping. I played the sound track of arctic monkeys R U Mine. I played along effortless. I have know this song since I was 11 my dad thought me how to play. Although he always said I was going to play guitar, I proved drums were my life.

//1 week later\\

"Hey Summ we are picking you up on Saturday at 11am for the trip to LA baby" I hear Ashton say through the phone. we live in California.
"H-hey ash" I giggle at his excitement" yeah tomorrow at 11am see ya then" and with that we hung up tomorrow should be... interesting. I packed that night pretty nori stuff really.

//11am\\

I headed a beep from out side and I said good bye to my dad and mam before I hopped into the Jammed car.
"LA here we come" Kela screeched. she was a singer and had a really high touched voice rather beautiful.
" yep here we go" I said already missing my drums.
Oasis wonder wall was playing on the radio( Play it now!!!) I looked put of my window beating the soft tune on my legs it was pretty looking at all the trees and the bright blue sky. the world confused me. it was us a beautiful place yet there were so many horrible people In it. A soft voice drawn me from my thoughts it was Kela
"Your my wonderwallll" I could listen I her voice all day and that's what I intended to do for the journey. my eyes felt heavy. last thing I remember was the end lyrics of wonder-wall and the rumble if the car engine.

I woke up to see a light blue wall with a skyline image printed I the middle. I was lying on a white bed. I'm sure I have see it some place before. there was a glass door I curiously got up and creeped over towards it. I slowly pulled the door open to see Kela,Ashton, Mikey and Calum having a fag.
"Morning summer! want one?" Ashton asked excitedly.i just nodded not having the same energy as Ash. I looks out at the view.
"LA" I mumbled remembering our trip to Magcon and the hotel site was were I saw the room before. I placed the cigarette in My mouth as Kela lit her own(again). There was a pull I my hips already knowing it was luke wanting my fag.
"Gimmi" he moaned pulling the lit cigarette out of my mouth and inhaling. I groaned and yanked it off him we have known each other longest he is like my younger brother who acts older than me.
"We already know you two grumpy shits arnt morning people. But Ashton has a surprise for Summer"
I perk up at. My name as everybody walks into a room I'm guessing is the lounge. I have a pair if hands over my eyes is I can't see a thing yet.
They pulled away and I saw a black electric drum kit I front of me.
"G-Guys?" I said happy but shocked at the same time.
" It's for US to practice on" Ashton smiled I giggled at how he said us. Ashton and the boys were in a band and Ashton was the drummer. they are called 5 seconds of summer. Kela chose the number 5 because it's her lucky number Calum's girlfriend chose seconds because she said that's how long it took her to realised the loved Calum (cute I know) Mikey chose of because he is a boring fuck and Luke chose summer because he is my beast friend and well he said it will remind him how far we have came as friend.

There was a knock on the door. I walked over to it and answered with a annoyed "what?" as I looked up I saw 5 boys standing I front of me.
"Hey um our place has a problem with the cooker..." one with blue eyes said.
"It exploded" a younger boy said proudly.
"And..."
"Can we crash here for a few hours while they fix it?" someone from the back said.
"Summer who is it- omg it's the Magcon boys!" Kela screeched.

"Hi I'm Cameron... Cameron Dallas"

(Sorry for the time skip I wanted to get to the car journey. what will happen? O and Kela is a good friend from school. look in my followers and you will see Keelin yeah she plays Kela in this fanfic. also vote for her.)