Chapter 4

Cameron's prov

The boys and decided we needed to thank summer and her friends. yes it was my idea, and no I am not whipped. I just felt like saying thank you. so we decide to take them out to a pizza place down the road form the venue.
"Hey what can I get you?" A rather slutty girl asked.
"Um we will have 2 pepperoni 3 margaritas and..."
"Summer what do you want?"
"Oh just the usual Ash, thanks"
"And 1 chicken pizza please" ashton was a good guy I just don't like how close he is with my summer. Did I just say my summer? We haven't even had a full convosation. Guess it's time to start one.
"Hey summer how long have you guys know each other?" I asked she looked up at smiled at her friends.
"well I have know Luke for about 7 years. he thinks he is my older brother but he's not" she says nudging the tall blond boy.
"I have know Ashton and Kela for about 4 years now, me and ashton use to date but we both agreed I was better to stay fiends" once she told me this I felt happy and nodded Ashton hugged her form the side.
" And I met these two meat balls about 3 years ago. when the 'band' came together" band? What band?
"You guy are in a band?"
Hays asked,
"Yeah just us four lads tho the girls are crappy at music" the one with funny hair said nudging Kela who blushed.
"We'll actually we just need a base and a lead guitar we have drums and a voice" Summer said rather proudly. she is slowly letting down her walls.

"Excuse me for a moment" Summer said as she went outside. I decided to follow her and see were she was going.
She walked to the alleyway and lit a cigarette up. She looked stunning with the smoke rolling from her plump lips.
I walked up to her and sat next to her.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure" she replayed taking another drag.
"What would you do if I were to kiss you" she chocked on the smoke looking up at me wide eyed.
"Um I don't know" she said well it was now or never right...
I was quick to pull her into my lap and to crash my lips onto hers. sparks, no fireworks were exploding to her touch. her lips moved agains mine. we pulled back resting our heads together.

That was the moment I realised... she needed to be mine.

(SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OFFEN I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY AND LAZY. SORRY AGAIN)