3 Days Untill The Purge

Izuku sat there, his feet casually dangling from the tree branch outside of (y/n) window. The same way they always did. Every single night.

'If anyone saw me sat outside the girls dorms like this... They'd think I was a Pervert.'

Izuku let out a sigh before tucking himself even further into the leafs of the tree making sure he remained
completely hidden.
His eyes focused on the girl as she stood throwing her phone onto the bed and begging unbuttoning her shirt. The greenette quickly turned his face away a massive blush plastered on his cheek.

'I can't peek!
I have to save that perfect view for the night I make her mine.
When I claim her!'
Izuku smiled imagining the scenario. He couldnt help but imagine the way her voice would sound as he had his way with her. He longs so desperately to feel her tremble underneath him. To study every detail of her flawless body upclose.

Theres a certain loopole with the Purge.... If someone kidnaps you during the Purge. The kidnapping is legal.
'She'll

Legally

Belong

To

Me!

And anyone who trys to take her from. Me will be the villain! With this new heroes license of mine I'll can rid of them! She'll be safe with me! "

He covered his mouth quickly feeling a laugh of pure joy tickle at his throat.

10 years earlier

A small Izuku wandered around the park. His friend Katsuki had abandoned him again... After discovering he was quirkless Katsuki and all the rest of his friends started to be so mean to the sweet freckled boy. He only had one friend left.
"Izuku!" a small girl ran towards him, her (h/c) hair blowing around her. She was wearing an oversized all might hoodie and had something hidden behind her back.
He look at her and raised a curious eyebrow. "Hi (Y/N)-chan, what do you have?"
She blushed looking at her toes shyly," I got you a present." The young girl pulled out an old looking crumpled up comic book from behind her back and pushed it towards the boy.
Izuku knew this was a big deal. (Y/N) spent her whole life collecting old comic books. Comics about made up hero's written before quirks even existed; she cherished them all. Every birthday and Christmas she'd pester everyone for them even though sometimes they where very expensive as they weren't printed anymore, after superheros became a real thing people stopped being interested in fakes.
"It's IronMan," She said in a matter-of fact kind of way. He was still confused having no clue who 'ironman' is but she continues speaking, "He's really cool cause he has no quirk."
"He doesn't?" his eyes lit up and she opened one of the pages, "See that suit? It's just a big support item!"
Izuku smiled gleefully at the pages, his green eyes beeming as he saw the powerless hero save the day.
"I think... You can be like Iron man Zuku. So I want you to keep it," her sweet smile felt like it was stabbing Izuku though the heart. It was beating so loud he was convinced she could hear it too.
His eyes began to water, "You really think I can be a hero (Y/N)?"
"You're already my hero, Zuku," She quickly hugged him. Kissing his cheek innocently. And unknowingly lighting a terrifying fire under the boy, a fire that would one day grow into a physchotic obsession.