Chapter 2: My eyes met yours (Colby's POV)

"Breakfast!" Corey yelled, causing me to wake up. I sat up and looked around. I only saw Sam and Corey. No Jake.
     "Where's Jake?" I asked. When you couldn't see or find Jake you should be worried.
     Shower," Sam answered with a mouth full of food. I nodded and went over to the room service cart. I grabbed some breakfast and went back to sit on my bed. I talked to Corey and Sam while we ate. We mostly talked about Vidcon and made some jokes. When I finished eating I decided to get ready. When I walked out of the bathroom the guys were yelling, I rolled my eyes and slipped on my shoes.
     "Ready?" I asked them.
     "Yeah we were waiting for you," Jake answered. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the things I would need. Phone, gum, wallet, and keycard. I slipped them into my pockets and we left. We walked to Vidcon and checked in. They gave us all the passes we needed for today. I slipped my pass over my head and my wrist bands. The guys did the same and we walked in. Almost immediately fans swarmed is. I was kind of annoyed because we just got here but I loved the fans. We all took a couple pictures with them and talked. One girl gave me a koala bracelet.
     "Thank you!" I exclaimed as I slipped it on my wrist.
     "Yeah of course! I made it," she pointed out.
     "You made this?" I asked surprised. It was a braided bracelet and looked really well made. She smiled and nodded. We said goodbye to them and continued on our way to the creator event.
     "Welcome to the first day of Vidcon London creators!" The lady that was on stage exclaimed into the microphone. She explained a few things and talked for a couple minutes. She let us go and talk to other creators. I got pulled by Sam over to go talk with a few creators. He knew thee but I didn't really do I stayed quiet and just looked around. I made eye contact with her and froze. She had seen me first . More importantly she was here.

 More importantly she was here