Chapter 15: Home

"I'm home!" I yelled as we walked into the apartment. All of my stuff was either in my room or the living room.
     "This is gonna take a while. Should I call reinforcements?" Colby asked in a joking way. He was talking about the guys.
     "But that would ruin the surprise," I jokingly whined and pouted. He smiled at me and shook his head.
     "Finally you're here!" Mason exclaimed as he walked into the living room where we were.
     "Hey!" I yelled in surprise and hugged him. Mason had moved to LA over a month ago. He was renting out our old office room.
     "Let's get to work people!" Olivia got us all unpacking and setting things up. We started at 11am and finished at 6pm.
     "Are you gonna go to Sam's for pizza night?" Colby asked me as he sat on my bed.
     "Might as well." I smiled at him. "Let me get ready!" I yelled as I walked into the bathroom.
     I showered for the first time since I left Texas. The shower was much needed. When I got out I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I only put on mascara and chapstick for makeup.
     I went back into my room where Colby was on his phone. I glanced over at him before getting dressed. I put on yellow plaid pants and a white body suit. I then put on my black Vans.
     "You look good." Colby smiled up at me.
     I smiled back at him. "Thanks."
     "Ready for pizza night?" Olivia asked as she walked into my room with Mason behind her.
     "Let's go!" Colby yelled as he clumsily rolled off my bed. I laughed at him as he fell on the floor.
     As we got into my car Colby grabbed the AUX cord. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes.
     The whole drive we just blasted music. I felt myself become nervous as we got closer to the apartment buildings no one knew I was back in LA. Only the people I was in the car with.
     We parked in the parking garage and walked up to Sam's place. I helped Colby's hand as he knocked on the door.
     Sam opened the door after a few seconds later and his eyes met me. He had a shocked looked and I smiled at him. "Azaria! What are you doing here?"
     "I moved back last night," I told him and smiled. We hugged before walking into his apartment. Everyone was here. Aryia, Reggie, Cassie, Devyn, Tara, Jake, Corey, Kat, Griffin, Xepher, and Kevin. They all looked over at me surprised.
     "Azaria!" Kat yelled and ran over with the girls behind her. They all started asking me a bunch of questions. I said hi to everyone and hugged them all.
     "I moved back yesturday!" I exclaimed to everyone once they calmed down.
     The rest of the pizza night was really fun. It made me realize how much I really missed my friends here. LA was my home.