How I met the love of my life

Jake pov

  I'm going to tell you a story of how I meet the love of my life....It started out when I was still in high school and I wasn't the nicest person.. I was the kinda loner of my school but not until I met my husband.

Anyway I was driving to school cuz I didnt feel like walk. I would always pick up a friend on the way.*this was before I knew I was gay!!* They would either sit in the back or some would sit up front with me.
  The girl that was waiting for me to show up at her house was Ava. One of my good friends and she was also my only friend.
Once me and Ava got to school we went our separate ways for a bit until I skipped first class without checking in.
I meet up with  Ava who was smoking of course.* she still smokes!!* behind the school.
  " hey Jake..wanna smoke?" She says handing me one. I take it and light it not even bothering going to class and fail plus getting kicked off the team never bothered me as much. * i dont even remember why i even joined ths team.*
" So have you seen the new kid yet?" I look at her blowing smoke into her face." No..I didnt even now we had a new kid." She sighs and waves her hand in the smoke. " well duh he's a cutie! Plus hes a nerd who I think will help you.." I scoff at what she says, questioning why she would say that.
  " Yeah okay..why would I need help when all I am is a fuck up and a loner.." Ava looks at me with a bit of a smile." Dude we all are fuck ups. I'm a fuck up. Maybe the new kid is a fuck up. And you arent a fucking loner. If you where a loner you would have this bitch!" I laugh at her comment. " Thanks Ava your the best..."
The lunch bell rung which means me and Ava go to lunch to see a table in the back..

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

So I'm going to leave this here cause why not and this is my first book on this account. My first account is my main account soo yeahhh
Love you all of awkward people...:)