New kid

Asher pov

Yay my turn for tell my story of how me and my husband met.

I just moved to this school which right now I know I'm going to hate it cuz of my stupid eyes...^I STILL GET MADE FUN OF MY EYES.^
I look around the school seeing that everyone is staring at me and whispering about my eyes." Not even a day on and I'm getting made fun of..." I whisper yo myself walking.
Once I got to class, I sat in the back waiting for more people to show up. Once they do the class begins. I sit there looking out the window not bother paying any attention to class that's when the bell rang for lunch.
On my way to lunch someone came up to me and pushes me up against the walls grabbing my throught, I struggled for air clawing at there hand when some girl comes and saves me. She punches them and that's when almost everything goes black...
I wake up in a strange room and that's when I notice the girl. She looks up and me smiling a bit saying " Are you okay?" I look at her then I blink a few times. "Y-yeah I'm fine....thays for saving me..." everytime I spoke it came out weird like I had no breath left in me...^ cause I almost did have no breath left in me!^ She puts out her hand " I'm Skylar but you can call me sky." I take her hand and shake it. " Asher but please call me Ash." Sky smiles pulling me to the lunch room.
" let's eat but you've gotta be careful eating okay?" I nod my head following Sky.
After we get our food she drags me to a table in the way back with people who I dont know....
♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

Will Ash make new friends? Will Jake be close to Ash? Will Ava tell Sky something important?
The world my never know!
Bye bye socially awkward people!❤