past

Sky pov

Awesome my part might be a bit of sad but it's fine.. I've been okay telling this story at least the end.

I got to school, class ended and then I saw a boy who couldn't breath, they fucking bullies drop him to the ground and now it's my chance to take him to the nurse.
I carry him to the nurses office and set him down in the bed. After a few hours he wakes up.  I looks up at him smiled a bit saying " Are you okay?" He looks at me then I blink a few times. "Y-yeah I'm fine....thanks for saving me..." everytime he spoke it came out weird like he had no breath left in him.
~time skip to where it's lunch and they know each other's name and where sky all ready told them what happened to Asher~
It was just me and Ava at the table, I notice her scoot over to sit next to me. " Wanna hang out side for a few minutes?" I smiled looking at her. "let's go! " She gets up then grabs my hand dragging me all the way outside.
  When we finally got out side Ava started to smoke, but I take the cigarette out of her hand putting it out, "No.Smoking.Bad ava." She looks at me with a shocked face., "Damn Sky.. Take my fun why don't ya.." I started to think about thinks. I sigh leaning against the brick wall sliding to the ground.
" What's the matter dear Sky? " Ava looks down at me sitting on the ground but looks at me straight in the eyes with worry. "Nothin... It's just.. Asher reminds me of my little brother..before he..killed himself..because of those fucking bullies at his school that fucking did the same thing to Asher." I say taking a deep breath remembering that I've never swore in my whole life.
"Tell me.. What was he like? " I looked at her with tears in my god damn eyes. I started to explain, " Well Sam was a really awesome brother.. He was so damn smart that he was the top of his class." I smiled remembering the wonderful moments. " He would come over to me asking if we could go places..cuz our parents really didn't have time for us as much.. So I mainly raise him but anyway.. Sam was also shy, kind, caring, and creative kid ever. I just wish those fucking dumbasses would have made him suicidal.." Ava looks at me still moving my hair out of my face a tiny bit.
" Well maybe you can probablyhelp Asher out.. If you can get past the overprotective, kinda loner boy. " I laugh at her impression of Jake. " This was nice but I think we should probably go. " I get up, pulling Ava up in the process " Yeah we should see you around Sky! " Ava walks off to her class and I walk in the other direction of her.
🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩.
𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4! 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙬. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.
𝘽𝙮𝙚 𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬!!!!