Lunch

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.... 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎...

Ava pov

Hell yeah it's my damn turn! So I'm Ava and I still smoke not as much though but let my side of the story tell you..

My best friend picked me up, brought me to school, had a smoke and now we are at lunch.So our hyper active friend Sky brings in the new kid. I instantly notice that Jake is looking at him. " Sup Sky...who's this?" She looks behind her smiling. God I love that smile of hers. That's super fuckin gay, oh well I'm super fucking gay!
  " This here is Asher. He's a bit shy...and he kinda can nearly talk at the moment.." I tilt my head a bit but Jake says something before me.
" Sky what happened to him.." she looks a bit nervous and looks at Asher who is looking down at the ground but lifts his head up a bit to notice one hes got these very rare eyes and seconds hes got a hand print on his throat.
  "G-go on tell..t-them.." He says with a bit of a raspy voice. Skylar sighs and sits down gesturing Asher to sit next to her and Jake. " well what happened was that..two idiots decided to hurt him...like block his wind pipes.." He looks down but Jaks lifts up his head a bit, analyzing his neck a bit as the other hand balls up in a fist.
" Describe them for me..." Jake keeps analyzing Asher's neck.
"w-well..umm..one had brown hair with green eyes...a-and the other had brown eyes and blonde hair.." I butt into the conversation,"Max and Jason..did this to you..." Asher nods but gets up and goes to the bathroom.
  I notice Jake follows him to the bathroom which leaves me and Sky at the table by ourselves." Sooo this is every awkward.." Skylar says looking down playing with the herm of her shirt.
I move over a seat to sit next to her" wanna go outside for a few minutes?" Sky smiles looking at me. " let's go!" I get up then grab her hand and drag her all the way outside. When we finally get out side I start to smoke.
But Sky takes the cigarette outta my hand putting it out, " No. Smoking. Bad Ava. " I look at her shocked. " Damn take my fucking fun Sky... " She sighs then leans against the the block wall sliding to the ground. I join on the ground.
" What's the matter Sky? " I look at her with worried in her eyes. " Nothin... It's just.. Asher reminds me of my little brother..before he...killed himself...because of these fucking bullies at his school that fucking did the samething to Asher.. " I was..suprised..she has never swore before and well I was kinda nice to hear her swear..
" Tell me what he was like... " She looks at me with tears in her eyes then she starts explaining what her brother was like and it was kind of nice to hear what they used to do together.

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎.
𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎!! ❤💛🧡💚💙💜