Chapter 3 : How to React?

*One week later*

I wake up to hear Why Don't We's newest song 'Slow Down' playing on repeat in my room.

Honestly it's kinda nice, and I would just go back to sleep but none of my alarms are Why Don't We.

Wait a minute. None. Of. Them. Then how-? My thought got cut off as I see the last person I ever expected to see.

Once again, Greggory Mitchell! Does he not understand that I'm not interested? What part of no does he not understand?

I look at my clock to see that it's
9 a.m. and immediately jump out of bed.

"Why didn't someone wake me up?! I'm late now!"

"Oh, but you looked so peaceful! Plus I enjoy watching you sleep."

Hold. On. Did he just say what I think-.

Nope! N-O-P-E. You've gotta be kidding me! This is not happening!

"You do this?! Ya know like you've done it before?!"

"Yeah, this is like the third time this month."

After he leaves my room I hop in the shower, and after getting out I put on cool clothes, brush my teeth and then do my hair and makeup. (Pic at top)

-------------------

"Hey mom?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"I was just curious, why was Greg here for breakfast the other day and in my room yesterday?"

I'm not trying to be a certain way, but Greg won't leave me alone and I don't like him in that way. I've told him this a million times but he doesn't listen to me.

"Because he feels bad for you. He hates that you had to find out the way you did."

What. In. The. Hell?

"Oh, yeah. Okay, well, I'll be in my room. I wanna talk to him."

She just chuckles while I roll my eyes.

As soon as I enter my room, I call him for the first time in probably ever.

*Call*

"Hello?"

"Hey. It's Alex."

"Yeah, I know. What's up? You've never called me."

"I need information, and I think you're the only one who can and/or will tell me."

"Ok. Do you wanna meet? If so, where?"

"Yeah, I guess McDonalds, if that works. I need a Caramel Mocha and a couple bacon and cheese McGriddles anyway."

"Ok. That works. Time?"

"11 a.m.?"

"I'll be there."

Then we hung up.

What happened to school, you ask? Simple. Go to school until lunch then leave to meet Greg a tiny bit before 11.

After that, depending on both what happens and what I learn, I go places accordingly.

-----------------

I have not a single clue how to react or what to say. Do I believe this? Do I ignore this? Do I wait and ask my parents to see if I get the same conclusion? I don't know... I guess we're fixing to find out though.