Part II

"Ugh…," Obito holds his head, his mind swimming lightly through a fog. He feels a bit buzzed, or maybe he drank too much. Because how else can he explain how easily he got persuaded to do this thing?

"How the hell did you guys talk me into this?" 

Obito looks at himself in his phone, the camera showing him a reflection of himself in the tub. He looks down. Luckily, his lower half is submerged under water, the surface covered in bubbles. It was the only way he figured he can do this. Since he's never done it before.

Seriously, why is he friends with these people again?

"Hey Rin. What did you call this again? A 'Tasty Delight'?" 

From outside of the bathroom doorway, he hears Konan start laughing in the next room.

"It's called a 'Tasteful Nudie," says Rin. Then she rips open the flap of the shower curtain. 

"AH!! RIN!" Obito screeches as he splashes water and bubbles in the bathtub, almost dropping his phone. He covers himself with his arms. "What the hell, Rin?! We had an agreement. Stay on the other side of the curtain!"

Rin rolls her eyes. "Oh please. I've seen you naked many times since we were kids. And even back then, I knew I wasn't interested in boys." She looks at him with an arched eyebrow, her lip curled up in amusement. "And you shouldn't feel embarrassed either."

He narrows his eyes. "It's still embarrassing, ok? Only two people have seen me naked as an adult, so excuse me if I feel a bit exposed right now." He pulls the curtain shut. "Now stay over there!"

"Geez, drama queen," Rin says under her breath, rolling her eyes again. She jumps up on the bathroom counter, crossing her legs in a seated position and leans against the wall. 

"Ok, Obito," she says in a soothing voice. "It doesn't have to be perfect. You're just taking a selfie."

"In the tub...," Obito grumbles. He looks at himself in his phone and tries posing in an appealing way, aiming his phone from a high angle. Then he smiles, trying to ignore how awkward this whole situation feels. He takes a picture, then looks at the result.

"Ugh," The sound escapes out of his mouth. Somehow his image in the picture looks so unflattering. 

"How is it?" Rin asks.

"Gross."

Rin snickers. "Well duh. The first one always looks bad. It takes at least 20 tries."

"20 tries!?" Obito yells. He gawks to himself on his phone, staring in disbelief. What the hell? If he knew this 'tasteful nudie' thing was going to take 20 tries, he wouldn't have tried it. "Riiiinnnnn…." he whines.

"C'mon Obito," she says with a sigh. "Once you relax and stop feeling so embarrassed, it will come out great. Believe me." She lets the words settle, then she says with confidence. "You did say you trust me, right?"

"Yea…," Obito says. He looks himself in the camera as he furrows his brows. Then he forces himself to make a little smile. Half heartedly, he takes the picture then looks at the photo. He looks super uncomfortable. 

"Hey Rin? How bout this one?" He asks nervously. He sticks his phone out around the shower curtain for Rin to see. 

Rin jumps down from the counter and leans in to look at the picture on his phone. She tilts her head and frowns. "Uh.. its cute. I guess?"

"That sounds encouraging…," Obito says sarcastically.

"Obito, you have to let yourself go. Be totally free and uninhibited," Rin says, emphasizing her words by waving her hands in the air. She starts pacing the small bathroom as she dolls out advice, like a sports coach preparing her team. Then she stops and points out, "And you can't really see anything else– It's just your face. You need to show more."