Gotcha!

Kelly and Maz decided to play a prank on Kelly's twin brother, Guy. You see, Guy is the she-rific glamourful SheZow.

    After they had erased Their mom's memory, they didn't speak to each other much. It was in the middle of the night, and a party was going on.

    This prank included, pretending to lose their memory, not knowing who SheZow is, and if Guy detransformed in front of them, they would freak out.

  The next day came, mockdipus attack, SheZow, of course, defeated the sad octopus. But the strange thing was, Kelly and Maz didn't show, or help. Then SheZow went to Maz and Kelly.

   "Hey guys, no she-terrible puns?" SheZow asked. "Do I know you?" Maz replied with another question, acting dumbfounded. Kelly stepped in "Yeah, were looking for Guy". SheZow sat there in silence before speaking up "Really guys, really".

     Then she detransformed in to Guy. Kelly and Maz screamed. "Dude, you're SheZow!" Maz acted. "I can't believe my brother is SheZow!" Kelly said acting excited.

   "Yeah, you already knew that, what is this? Acting day?" Guy said, annoyed at their actions. "No we didn't" they said in unison.

Guy was worried for his best friend, and his sister. "Guys, are you okay? You two are the only people who know my identity." Guy asked.

   Then Maz and Kelly bursted out laughing. If Guy wasn't worried then, he was definitely worried now, "Seriously did you hit your heads or something?". Maz and Kelly practically screamed through their fits of laughter "Gotcha!".