Secret Talent

There's a little Cold Finger x SheZow/Guy if you don't like that, then just go on to the next one.

   Guy was whistling while walking to class. "I didn't know you could whistle" Maz said. "I guess you could say it's my hidden talent" Guy replied. "It's really soothing. You should whistle more often" Maz complimented. "Thanks".

   Guy was walking home by himself, because Kelly stayed late to study and Maz had to run to the store. He was thinking to himself until suddenly villains started attacking the town. Guy transformed into SheZow and sighed.

   She was fighting for some time, and then defeated them like she always does. Then she was on her walk home. She decided to just walk. No powers, no she-icle, just walking.

   As SheZow was walking home she didn't notice someone watching her. Then she started whistling.

   She stopped walking for a moment and them jumped out Cold Finger. The strange thing is, his eyes were red and his iris was in the shape of a heart.

   "What's wrong with him, Sheila?" SheZow asked noticing the difference right away. "He's under a love spell" Sheila informed. "How?" SheZow questioned further. "The cause is from you whistling" Sheila stated.

   "Great, how do I snap him out of it?" SheZow asked as Cold Finger started walking towards her. "Simply by changing back, of course" Sheila said. "Wouldn't he-" "No, he won't remember a thing." She interrupted.

   "Alright then" SheZow said, then detransformed into Guy. "Where am I" Cold Finger asked. "Too close for comfort. Are you alright?" Guy replied.

   Cold Finger blushed once he realized how close he was. As he backed up he said "I'm f-fine, sorry".

   "That was weird" Guy thought to himself. He decided to just drop it, and continued walking. Soon enough he started whistling again.