Chapter 8

So so sorry for updating so late. I could name tons of excuses...but I won't. Here's chapter 8. Happy late Thanksgiving.

Enjoy!:)

<><><>

Chapter 8

~~~

My eyes fluttered open and I saw sun streaming from the window. I smiled at the sight. An arm pulled me closer and I smiled even more. I turned over to face James who was still sleeping peacefully. He looked so relaxed when sleeping, so at peace. I noticed the way his dark hair stuck up messily. It made him look desirable. My eyes ran over his sleeping features, taking in his strong jaw that was relaxed and his slightly crooked nose. He had a little bit of stubble that gave him a rough edge.

“You know it’s rude to stare,” he said.

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “Then call me rude but you’re nice to stare at,” I said.

James chuckled and opened his shining blue eyes, “Good morning, beautiful,” he said brushing my hair back.

“Morning,” I replied happily.

He pulled me closer and ran his hands under my shirt and up my back, “Do I get a good morning kiss?” he asked nuzzling my neck.

I laughed, “You already got one,” I stated.

He looked into my eyes, “I think I deserve another one,” he replied huskily.

I pretended to think about it, “No,” I said and tried to get up.

James pulled me back into his arms, “Then I’ll just have to steal one,” with that his lips met mine.

I responded instantly, wrapping my arms around his neck and gripping his hair. He shifted so he was on top of me. The kiss got faster and more desperate. I pulled away for air and he trailed down my neck. I moaned when he kissed his mark. My breathing was uneven and if my heart was beating it be beating out of my chest. James’ lips were back on mine and I pulled at his hair. His tongue licked my bottom lip before he gently bit it and pulled. I looked into his darken eyes and licked my lips. His eyes followed the movement before meeting mine again.

He brought his lips back to mine but the kiss was slower, more sensual. He pulled away and just looked into my eyes. My chest rose and fell touching his with every rise.

“You’re so beautiful,” he said. “I thought I lost you,” he whispered in my ear.

“You will never lose me,” I said and pulled myself closer to him.

I hugged myself close to him with my face in the crook of his neck. We held each other for a while. I pulled back and peck him, “Go take a shower,” I told him.

A sly smirk spread across his face, “Care to join me?”

I smack his arm, “No, now go,” I said shoving him off of me.

“Fine, your loss,” he said and went to the bath room.

I watched as he went. My eyes ran over his tan toned back. His muscles flexed as he opened the bathroom door and closed it cutting off my view. I sighed and got up. I ran a hand through my hair trying to take out the tangles. I heard the water running in the bathroom and couldn’t stop myself from picturing James naked and wet, water running down his naked tanned body, with his muscles flexing with every movement. I was practically drooling with the images I was imagining. I snapped out of my dirty thoughts with a blush heating up my face and exited the room.