boyfriend - ben hargreeves

A NORMAL SATURDAY morning , ah birds chirping , teenage vanya perfecting her violin practice a soft smile on her face. Luther screaming through headphones as he played GTA.

Grace softly humming to herself as she washed the dishes. Allison off and about in her room doing what normal girls do.

The hargreeves mansion was filled with contentment with each child occupying themselves with something to do.

Each of the eight children keeping themselves contained.

" hold on " .

" you need me to what ? "

" be my boyfriend please ? "

The words stumbled out of her mouth, only for the Asian boy to get up straight away and throw his comic book down in worry.

He was stunned his eyes widened, his palms became sweaty, his heart thumping in and out of his chest.

He couldn't believe what she was asking him. Was she serious ? Why did he need to be her boyfriend ?

" I.." he couldn't register the words to say he closed his eyes and inhaled wanting his nerves to calm down.

The teenage boy sighed and opened his eyes again meeting her hazel ones. A nervous laugh left the girls mouth.

"Before you say anything".

"Look I-"

"I said before you say anything-"

"Look y/n it's a great offer and all but I don't think I can fucking even register what you want me to do let alone-"

"Just Shut The Fuck Up!"

The girl cursed her nose flaring up in annoyance as she turned and stomped over to his door shutting it quietly.

She brought him over to the edge of his bed as both teens sat down. Y/N blew raspberries as she messed with the holes in her ripped jeans.

Ben day next to her his eyes scanning her for a response just anything she could say to make him feel more sane.

"Y/N-"

"Look- I kind of maybe told some friends I'm seeing someone and me and my ex broke up way after I had said something and now they want to meet for dinner and no one in this house is capable of filling the role the right way because you know damn well the others are total but cases-"

"I'll do it-"

"And Luther is clearly fucking Allison- wait really?!"

Ben dropped his head down in a grinning soft chuckle, he shook his head softly at Y/N's rambling. 'cute'

"Yeah I will". Ben spoke as he watched Y/N glow with happiness her eyes sparkling brightly. She laughed and pulled ben into a hug wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Thank you so much ben". She muffled into his shoulder gleaming with eagerness.

He smiled as wrapped his arms around her frame, his nose tingling at the scent of her vanilla perfume and coconut hair products.

He closed his eyes in satisfaction the pair longing in the hug just a little to long. She slowly pulled away and giggled.

She hopped off his bed and ran to the door opening it exiting the boys small room. "Thanks again, I know I can always count on you". She spoke as she opened the door again her luscious curls falling perfectly down her shoulders as she poked her head in the small crack of the door.

He smiled and nodded "anytime, anything for a best friend y/n". "Right back at cha buddy". She spoke playfully as she shut his door that being the last time she'd seen him that night.

It had been a few hours since the pair last had a conversation. The last conversation they had consisted of ben pretending to be her boyfriend just show off to friends. Ben hargreeves laid on top of his blue comforter and sighed as he stared blankly at the wall.

His black hood placed over his head. His lifted the sleeve over his hand and brought it too his nose sniffing it lightly, the scent of y/n's other perfume still lingered, the last time she was going out with friends and she needed a hoodie well low and behold she went to ben to ask ol her for his hoodie.

Little did the boy know when she gave it back their would be the scent of her perfume on the article of clothing. He hadn't washed it since.

His mind swirling with the unconfined thoughts, his eyes started back blankly at the wall.

"Me? Her boyfriend?"

"This should be very interesting".

ANGELSARIES SAYS ...

ahhh hi loves !! so sorry tho is a really short image but I hope you enjoy it !! remember to request other images it helps out a lot! 💘🥺