Reactions

Jaimi, Ayesha, and Krupa get ready for the day. 

Krupa: Jaimi, are you sure about this?

Ayesha: Think over it again Jaimi because once you leave this job, you won't be able to get it again. We get like hundreds of emails asking for jobs every day. 

Jaimi: I think this will be best for both of us. We should just stay away from each other. 

Krupa: Fine! You have never made a wrong decision so I hope this is not wrong. 

Ayesha: Let's go, Krupa, I'll drop you off. 

Krupa: Bhavya sir is coming to pick me up as he's coming to Darshan's house. 

Ayesha: Ok then see you two in the eve. 

Ayesha leaves and Jaimi leaves after her. Jaimi goes to Darshan's house. She rings the bell and Nita lets her in. She goes in and looks around but doesn't see Darshan. 

Jaimi: Where is Darshan sir?

Nita: He's sleeping! Do you want me to wake him up?

Jaimi: (In Mind: Should I tell her to wake him up? No, then I'll have to answer his questions. I can't make this harder for me to leave this job. It's already too hard for me to leave. I won't be able to leave if we talk face to face. Why is it so hard for me to leave this job and especially him? What's going on with me?

Nita: Do you want me to wake him up?

Jaimi: No! When he wakes up just give him this envelope and tell him that I came. 

Nita: Ok! 

Jaimi leaves from there. Just as she leaves Darshan wakes up. He gets fresh and goes to the studio. He's waiting for Jaimi to bring his breakfast but she doesn't come. He yells, "Jaimi, my breakfast." Nita goes to the studio with his breakfast. Jyugal and Bhavya come into the house and go to the studio.

Darshan: Where is Jaimi?

Nita: She came just before you woke up!

Jyugal: She came? Where did she go?

Nita: I don't know! She gave me an envelope to give it to sir and left. 

Nita gives Darshan the envelope and leaves. Darshan opens it and reads the resignation letter. All the colors from his face flushed as he reads the letter.

Jyugal: Darshan what happened?

Darshan: She resigned from the job.

Bhavya: What?

Darshan: Why would she resign?

Jyugal: Probably because of what you said to her in Ahmedabad!

Darshan: She told you about it?

Jyugal: I heard it when I came to get my phone.

Darshan: But what she did was wrong?

Jyugal: Oh really! Do you know for the fact that she did that?

Darshan: Heli told me about it!

Jyugal: Jaimi was right! You accused her and you have made up your mind that she's wrong.

Bhavya: What are you two talking about?

Jyugal tells Bhavya the whole story.

Bhavya: Seriously Darshan! You're going to believe Heli, not Jyugal and Jaimi?