The Turning Point

It's 8 in the morning. Ayesha and Jaimi reach the office. They go to Naushad Khan's cabin who is waiting for them.

Naushad: Jaimi, can you show me the finalized design so we can start executing it at the site today!

Jaimi: Yes bhai!

Jaimi shows him the design and they discuss the designs.

Naushad: I was thinking that if you two could execute the design with me as I currently don't have a team for it. Only the furniture is left to do. The office painting is done the way we decided, and the electronics are set up as well. We only have to set up and organize the decoration pieces and furniture.

Jaimi/Ayesha: Ok!

Naushad: We'll leave in 5 minutes so you two can get your things. I'll send you the address of the new office.

They all leave the office and go to the new office after 5 minutes. They reach the new office in 25 to 30 minutes. They walk around the site and make a list for everything that needs to be done for the particular space. They finish up with the making of the list by 10:30.

Darshan wakes up around 10. He gets fresh and goes to the studio. Nita brings his breakfast to the studio.

Darshan: Is Jaimi here?

Nita: No sir! She went to the office.

Darshan: Did she come this morning?

Nita: No! I started to work at their house as well and last night they were talking about it.

Darshan: Ok! You can leave when you finish your work.

Nita: Ok sir!

Darshan eats his breakfast. Nita finishes up with her work and leaves from there. Darshan decides to go to the office as he doesn't have anything to do. He goes to the office and meets up with Jyugal at Ayesha's desk.

Jyugal: What's up?

Darshan: Nothing much! I was getting bored at home.

Jyugal: But the person you came to meet is not here!

Darshan: What?

Jyugal: The receptionist told me that Jaimi, Ayesha, and Naushad bhai went to the new office.

Darshan: Why?

Jyugal: They're starting to execute the new designs.

Darshan: Let's go there! Wait, we don't have the address.

Jyugal: Hardik has the address as he went there once with bhai. I'll call him and get the address.

Jyugal calls Hardik to get the address. He gets the address and then, they leave to go to the new office. They reach the main gate of the office after 30 minutes.

Darshan: Jyugal is this the address?

Jyugal: Yes! That's what Hardik gave me.

Darshan: It looks like a forest! There are so many trees.

Jyugal: Let's go in and we'll see what happens

They drive inside and see a two-story building with a huge parking lot. The sign at the entrance says, Indie Music Label in bold. They go into the building as the entrance door is open. They walk in and see waterbody in the center and sticky notes in every space. Naushad, Jaimi, and Ayesha see the two and walk downstairs.