Rajasthan Part 2

They all reach the hotel and meet up with the band outside. They go towards the lobby. They meet up with Dhruwal, Atmiya, and the band. They go into the lobby with the organizers. The organizers give one set of keys Naushad Khan and give the other set of keys to a band member. 

Organizer: We booked two suites. There will be 8 people in one suite. Darshan, Hardik, Naushad Khan, Atmiya, Dhruwal, Jaimi, and Ayesha will be in the first suite. The band will be in the other suite. I'm sorry, we didn't realize that there were going to be two girls as well but you'll get your full privacy. You guys take get fresh. Your lunch will be served in the dining area by 12. Then the hotel cars will take you to the soundcheck. 

Dhruwal: Guys let's make a vlog as we're going to be here for a week. 

Atmiya: That's a good idea! 

Naushad: Are you guys going to post it or what?

Dhruwal: No because his fangirls will attack us if they find out that two girls shared the suite that Darshan stayed in. 

Hardik: What's the big deal? It ain't the first time. 

Naushad: Huh? What do you mean it ain't the first time?

Hardik: Umm... I mean when Darshan got drunk in Goa and wanted to stay with Jaimi. 

Naushad: Oh yeah! It slipped out of my mind but let's go or else we'll be late. 

They go into the suite and see that there are four rooms in there along with a living room. Jaimi and Ayesha share one room. Darshan and Jyugal share one, Naushad Khan and Hardik share one, and Dhruwal and Atmiya share one. Dhruwal and Atmiya quickly get fresh and go out to shoot the entry. The others get fresh and go to the dining area where they meet up with the band, Atmiya, and Dhruwal. 

Dhruwal: Atmiya, what do you think about that project we're given? What are we going to do? We need a model for that. 

Naushad: What project?

Atmiya: Bhai we joined this class of photography for our masters and they gave us a project. I have a model in mind if she agrees. 

Dhruwal: Who's it?

Atmiya: Jaimi! Please say yes. You have done it for me so many times when I was getting my bachelor's degree. 

Jaimi: No thank you but you can get Abbygrace Williams to do it. She's in India right now. 

Atmiya: No thank you! I'd rather fail then do it with her. She throws so many tantrums. I got one picture of her after seven hours of the shoot. 

Dhruwal: Yeah please say yes nah! I'm done with models for a while and it'll be easier now as we're in Rajasthan so we can take pictures here. We need a male model as well. 

Hardik/Jyugal: Darshan!!! 

Dhruwal: Darshan please say yes! You have to help me.

Darshan: Ok! 

Atmiya: Jaimi? 

Jaimi's phone rings. She reads the name on the screen and smiles. 

Jaimi: Excuse me! 

Ayesha: Who was that?

Atmiya: Burak Deniz!! 

Ayesha: Don't say that in front of her or else she'll kill you. 

Darshan has an expression of anger on his face. Jaimi comes back after a minute. They eat lunch and go to soundcheck. They come back from the soundcheck by 4.