23

Song- Slow Fade Ruth B. 

Jimin's POV 

I walked quietly and quickly around the area. I was staking out Hoseok's apartment, and found out there was no security on the outside of the building. What a fool. I then heard footsteps, so I quickly dashed into the nearest bush, and watched closely. I almost gasped, when I saw Taehyung come out. He has short, black, curly hair. I was a little shocked at the sight. I never expected Taehyung to let his hair grow out like that. 

I then thought to myself for a moment, why is Taehyung coming out of Hoseok's apartment complex as 1 in the morning, when he lives 3 blocks away? I then bit my lip at the thought, but when he walked by the bushes I smelled it on him

I then thought to myself for a moment, why is Taehyung coming out of Hoseok's apartment complex as 1 in the morning, when he lives 3 blocks away? I then bit my lip at the thought, but when he walked by the bushes I smelled it on him. He reeked of sweat, and sex. I then heard his chuckle. 

"Come on out, Jimin." He said as he turned to look at me with a smile. I slowly stood up, and walked out of the bushes. 

"How did you know?" I asked, and he smirked. 

"Oh Jimin, I've loved you all this time. I should know a thing or two about you by now. Besides, your blue hair is a dead give away." I then scoffed. 

"Well what do you want?" 

"Getting straight to the point. I like that." He said as he stepped closer to me. "Hoseok said we aren't allowed to talk about you, Jungkook, Yoongi, or Namjoon. Hell, I could get into trouble for talking to you right now." 

"So why are you?" He then chuckled. 

"Because I love you, and I've missed you." I then sighed. 

"Taehyung, I'm with Jungkook. I love him." 

"But a part of you loves me too, Jimin. I can see it when you look at me." I then shook my head. 

"I look at you like a friend." 

"Bullshit. I've seen you look at me with lust in your eyes. I know you want me Jimin, maybe even more than I want you." I then scoffed. 

"Where are you going with this?" He then smirked. 

"I want to fuck you." He said confidently. 

"Why would I agree to fuck you?" I asked. 

"Because if you do, then I won't tell Hoseok that you, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Namjoon are back in town." He said with a smirk. "Because if he finds out he'll kill you all, and he'll start with Jungkook because he knows he's your weakness." I then bit my lip. I don't want to betray Jungkook. It would kill me to loose him. 

"Why would Hoseok believe you?" He then smiled. 

"Because he loves me. He's wrapped around my finger." I then sighed as I lowered my head in shame. "So what's it gonna be Jimin?" He asked as he placed his finger under my chin, so I would look at him. 

"Ok." I whispered with guilt in my voice. Jungkook, I'm sorry.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51