Backstory PT 3

Song- Hurts Like Hell Fleurie 

Jimin's POV 

Shay's foster parents are both at work, so we quickly got all her stuff from there. We got it all packed and into the car. We then stopped by my parents house, where I dropped Shay off. She and Sami are going to take a trip, before we leave. They want some sister time, since they may not see one another for awhile. I'm just afraid to let her go. I have a bad feeling about this, but I trust her. I shook my head to bring myself back to reality. 

"Angel?" 

"Hmm?" She answered as I parked the car. I then looked over at her with a sad smile on my face. 

"Be careful ok?" I said as my voice began to shake. She then smiled, before caressing my cheek softly.

"I'll be fine, Chim. I'll only be gone for 2 days." She assured me. A tear then escaped from my eye, and fell down my cheek. 

"I just love you so much." I said in a broke tone. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." I said before I placed my hand on top of hers, before kissing her palm. She then gave me a sad smile. 

"You won't loose me." She said in a shaky tone. "Besides, I love you too much to let you go." She said with a sad chuckle. I then pulled her in for a deep kiss. When I pulled away I stared deeply into her eyes. 

"You are the love of my life, my dear Angel." I whispered. She then giggled. 

"I gotta go now Chim." She said as Taehyung tapped on my window with a boxy smile. I then chuckled. 

"Mood killers." She then giggled, before kissing me once more. She then got out of the car, and hopped into Sami's car. They both waved at us, before driving off. I had this sinking feeling in my stomach like something is off. I just don't know what it is. 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51