34

Song- Lovely Billie Eilish ft Khalid 

Shay's POV 

I laid beside him with a smile on my face. I ran my hand through his purple hair as he gave me his gummy smile. 

"I've missed you, Yoongi." I whispered in a sad tone. He then leaned forward, and kissed my lips softly. 

"I've missed you too." He said as he pulled me close. "I'm coming for you, Shay." He then began to play with my hair. "Just hold on for me. I'll find you. I promise." All I could do was take in his scent, and smile as I buried my face into his chest. 

"I love you, Yoongi." I said as if it was the last. 

"I love you, Shay." 

When I opened my eyes, tears began to run down my face. It was a dream, all of it. But it felt so real. I the wiped my eyes and took a deep breath. I think the message behind it was real. Yoongi is coming for me. I just have to hold on, and go along with whatever Jimin wants for me. It's been so long that I've lost track of time, but regardless of how long it's been, I know Yoongi's coming for me. 

Namjoon's POV 

I screamed as the knife was drug across my chest, inflicting a deep wound. Jin gave me a smile of pleasure and satisfaction. 

"Oh Namjoon, you could have avoided all this." He said in a mocking tone. 

"Hyung, I had more than one reason to leave." I said weakly, before he slapped me across the bare back with a leather whip. 

"I know. You left because you felt guilty for what you did to Jungkook, and because you had a lover." He said as he picked up a leather belt. "What happened to her anyway?" Jin asked in a serious tone. I was silent, which made him chuckle. He then grabbed a fist full of my hair, and yanked my head back so I could face him. "You killed her, didn't you?" He asked with a twisted smile. 

"It was an accident." He then laughed as he let go of my head. 

"The Kim Namjoon I know, never killed by accident." He said, before hitting my thigh, full force, with the leather belt. I then screamed in pain as he did this 7 times to each thigh. When he was finished, blood began to seep through my thighs, and onto the chair I was strapped into.

"Hyung, what made you this way?" I asked as I looked up at him with teary eyes. He then threw the belt down, and grabbed both of my thighs, squeezing them harshly.  The pain was so intense that tears began to fall from my eyes. 

"Because the 4 of the 6 people that I cared so much for, left me in the dark to deal with my demons all alone." I then gave him a puzzled look. "Jimin and you leaving was one thing, but Yoongi and Jungkook leaving almost killed me." He said as tears rolled down his face. "Jungkook was the little bit of light and innocence that kept me sane, and Yoongi was the one who I gave everything to." He then got on his knees, but continued to maintain eye contact. "He's the love of my life, and he left before we could fix our relationship. I know things weren't always the best, but he left before we could come back to each other." Even though he's been torturing me, I've started to pity him. 

"That's why you're keeping us here. You want Yoongi to come here." He then nodded. 

"I have to see him again. I have to tell him I'm sorry, and that I still love him." I then sighed. 

"Hyung, he loves Shay now." I said, which made Jin scoff. 

"That's why I'm giving him an ultimatum." I then raised an eyebrow. 

"What kind of ultimatum?" He then chuckled darkly. 

"He can either come back to me, or the girl dies."  

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51