Chapter 1: A Rocky Start

Tears stained your cheeks, screaming for your father.  He was mangled and carelessly strewn upon the bloodstained floor.  Just before the murderer could get to you, cops burst their way into the household, and arrested him.  Your mother was never the same again. She had tired, colorless gray eyes, and rarely ever spoke a word.

You screamed and sat up in your bed, drenched in a cold sweat. It was the same awful nightmare, over and over and over again. It had been 15 years since the incident happened, and you were now 20 years old.  At five years old, your father had been murdered right in front of you in cold blood. You hugged your knees to your chest and sobbed. Why must your dreams be plagued with the past? You slid out of bed after a few moments, and approached your dresser. On it, sat a well-taken-care-of plushie of Bendy. Bendy was created around 1929, and your father gave it to you as a gift. He had gotten it from his great grandfather. Your great great great grandfather, Henry Stein.

You picked up your beloved plushie, and cuddled it close. You had seen the Bendy cartoons before, and had recorded them on both your phone, and your TV. You smiled at the thought of the silly cartoon demon bumbling around and causing mischief. You relaxed, and sat back down on your bed.
To be completely honest with yourself, you actually had a little crush on this adorable little trouble maker. You wished you could meet him in real life. Little did you know.....

Your dreams would come true.