Chapter 2: Visting the Studio

It was early in the morning when you awoke to the sound of your alarm clock. You had decided you would go check out the old abandoned studio where they had created the famous Bendy cartoons. Because why the hell not? Cartoon history was cool. You gave your poor, emotionless mother a kiss on the cheek, informed her of where you were going, and left to your room to pack up.

You packed a backpack full of food, water, and your Bendy plush, before driving an hour to the old building. The reason behind it being abandoned, was due to it going bankrupt.

The thought made you frown. It was awful that the Bendy cartoons were so shamefully put out of business due to the greedy Joey Drew. Not only that, but Bendy was originally created by Henry. Joey was a thief, putting his name upon the star of Joey Drew Studios. Henry deserved the real credit. Joey was a conman who used people to his advantage.

You were abruptly snapped out of your thoughts when a huge, dirty, run-down workshop came into view. Why the town hadn't torn down the building yet was a mystery.

You exited your vehicle, slung your backpack onto your back, and approached the entrance door to the abandoned studio. The only minor issue was the dry, rotted wood boarding up the door.

"This is a piece of cake..."
You mumbled to yourself, ripping off the old wood, and entering the workshop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the short chapter. I am trying to brainstorm, but my brain has been in a several-month-long brain fart 😂

I promise I try to update all of my stories more often. If you believe that this story can become a great one, please comment, and maybe share some ideas! Thank you all so much for your time!!