3/11/2020

All the romance books that I read are about skinny girls and pretty faces. What about us, the girls that are a few sizes bigger, with pimples and scars?

There are no books about us. No romance stories about how the best friend of a pretty girl gets the hottest boy in school.

Or about depressed kids and the struggles they face. Why don't we get recognition? I want to write a story like that one day, but I doubt that will happen.

When I was little I was always called cute. I would pose for the cameras, I was skinnier as a kid. I always thought that I was gonna be pretty when I got to high school, but no.

I always thought about my first kiss, and if it was going to be good. It was, but it was with a girl. My parents didn't like that, they still don't. My fist boyfriend broke up with me because his friend said that I was to weird, I dated him 3 different times.

I had a boyfriend who I thought loved me, but he only wanted me for my big chest. He was the first one that I really felt something for someone. He shattered me, like a mirror.

Whenever I get a boyfriend, or girlfriend they look at me like I'm an alien. When I dance or sing to music they look at me like I was a crazy person.

Yes, I like Yaoi. Yes, I like to read books. Yes, I like anime. Yes, I like Webnovels.

I am fucked up, but that doesn't mean you should treat me any differently from other people.

3/11/2020
L.F.