I

(If you read this and it seems weird and out of order it's because it's under editing I wrote this a while back and felt my writing has improved enough to rewrite it so please be patient and I hope you enjoyed when it's done EACH CHAPTER I AM DONE EDITING WILL HAVE A CHECK MARK)

I was in my first period class writing down note and in my own little world till the door opened and snapped me out of my daze I look up and see you had walk in and was softly taking to the teacher.

"Everyone this is the new student." The teacher spoke out "please introduce yourself."

"Hi my name's Ezra but you can call me whatever I'm 19 and that's about it." You said in a deep voice that seem to longer almost.

I scanned you up and down picking up on every little detail I could see.

His fluffy brown hair your black sweatshirt that had a small raccoon in the corner the dark brown eyes he had.

I looked above your head just wanting to know and what I saw was shocking.

11 days left. I have never seen such a low number on a person before it's usually maybe 60 or more years but...11.

I am quickly brought back to the sound of the teachers voice.

"Alright let's get back to notes Ezra just follow along the best you can." She said. I look around and suddenly realized he was sitting right next to me and a sudden flash of panic rushes over me as I quickly look away.

I wait a little while and look back at him and see him writing all the notes his hand moved from page to page smoothly. I look at his arm and see his sleeve slightly pushed up revealing small bruises and marks. I quickly begin to worry but stop as soon as it starts.

Why do I care. I'm a nobody here and outsider, curiosity killed the cat so they say.

And I guess I'm the cat.

11 days