Will

The bell rings and everyone get ups to leave. I slowly get my stuff pack as I have study hall next. As I grab my bag and books I see Ezra still sitting there looking at what I assume is his schedule. I quickly stand up and walk over

What am I doing I would never do something like this. "Do you need help?" I said not even knowing where this is coming from.

He looks up at me his brown eyes meeting mine. "Uh yeah I don't know where this class is can you help me?" He said showing me the paper. I quickly glance at it and realized it was my next class study hall.

"Ah I'm going there so I can walk you there." I said still mentally not knowing what I was doing.

"Thank you." He said standing up and picking all his stuff up and following me out of  the class room and down the hall to the next class. We didn't talk we just walked in silence.

"Here we are." I said pointing and walking to the door. "Thanks again miss." Ezra said as he followed.

"My name's Alyx." I said as I walked to the back and sat down and he sat in the front.

Lunch

I walk into the cafeteria with my packed lunch I make my way over to my table where I sit alone to see Ezra sitting there already picking at the gross slop given to us here. I build up the courage and walk over you you and sit down. "Hey Ezra." I look at him and see bags under his eyes.

"Oh hi". We quickly get deep into conversation learning about each other he had a youtube channel and also went by raccooneggs but racc for short and had some good friends through youtube aswell. Before we know it lunch is over. We say bye as we both leave our separate ways.

End of school

I throw my books into my locker and collect my homework through out the day. I pull my bag up and over my shoulders and begin to walk out. I see Ezra walking to the doors. I see him hesitate to push the door. I quickly think of the bruises and marks on his arm and unconsciously began following him as he left the school he wasn't far from the school as he turn down a house side walk a block from the school.

I see him slowly walk up to the door and I slowly close in and here yelling and screaming along with things being thrown. I see him open the door slowly and I feel sick.

He closes the door and he is no longer visible.

I see him walk near a window and I see his days he had left.

10 days