too tired for detention

Its been a week since Hoseok had started his detentions with Yoongi. The school really did burden them with whatever they could find. Cleaning classrooms, writing lines, cleaning bathrooms, they had to do it all. After a particularly long and exhausting day of running to classes, he really wanted to go home. But of course, Yoongi was waiting for him in front of the classroom, ready to begin their 2-hour long cleaning session.

"I'm really tired today, can you please do the majority, please?" Hoseok asks not really expecting a  reply, but he is quite surprised as Yoongi says," Fine. I'll do the whole thing today. You should probably get some rest."

 Hoseok is about to protest that he can at least do a bit, but he feels Yoongi's hand on his shoulders as he massages them, saying, "shh, just relax, I can handle it." Hoseok looks up to see Yoongi smiling at him. His flutters for a second, as he realises his cheeks getting red. 'Shit, what am I doing! Get a hold of yourself!' Hoseok shoves Yoongi's hand off of his shoulders as he tries to stand up and suddenly, its all black. 

He just fainted in the classroom. Next thing he sees when he opens his eyes is that he is lying on the hospital bed. He tries to sit up but feels something tugging at the corner of his covers. Yoongi. ' wait, why is he here?!'. He was just about to wake Yoongi up when Namjoon and Jin burst through the door. 

"We heard you fainted! Are you alright now! You've been passed out for a day now already. Your parents just went out of town so Yoongi has been sitting by your side all day long. The doctor said that he could leave, but he just straight up refused." Jin finishes in one breathe as Namjoon tries to calm him down.

All this commotion had woken Yoongi up. He slowly looks up and finds himself beside Hoseok's bed. After a brief period of realization as to where he was, he jumps up and that cold, unreachable vibe is back again. He looks up to see Namjoon and Jin standing in front of the door, and tilts his head sideways to look at Hoseok one last time, before shoving Joon and Jin out of his to reach for the doorknob.

"Don't faint on me again, and no need to pay for the medical bills, I've taken care of them." He says as he twists the doorknob and gets out as quickly as he can.

"Um... we should probably go now. We just wanted to check on you. Now get some rest." "k, fine." Hoseok says as Namjoon and Jin leave the room.

 He flips to his side as he tries to fall asleep, trying very hard not to think about Yoongi.

-----------------

meh, this chapter was not up to the mark. If you managed to read to the end, I don't know how you did it tbh. Anyways, I'll try to put out better chapters in the future( even though no one reads this). Byee and again, sorry for the bad chapter. :/

-----------------