the new student

" Hobi where were you? we lost you at the bar yesterday and you didn't even answer our calls. We were worried, you know!" asks Jin hurriedly, who was waiting for Hoseok in front of the school gate with his boyfriend Namjoon. 

"Ugh... why do you care? You two were probably making out somewhere" comes Hoseok's reply. "I mean you're not completely wrong about the making out part, but we were still worried" states jin, looking genuinely concerned.

"Looks like someone woke up on the bed today" teases Namjoon." Did you hook up with some random guy or something?" he continues, smirking.

"I swear to God Namjoon I-" Hoseok starts shouting but  Jin interrupts them--"Guys, stop! we'll be late for class again!"  " ah-ok!" grunts Hoseok as they start walking towards their classroom.

They enter the classroom and sit down at their regular desks. Namjoon and Jin at the farthest corner, making sure they can get touchy in class, and Hoseok occupying the nearest seat to the window, making sure he can look out of the window during class.

"So  class, today a new student is joining us." The teacher says as she enters the classroom." be sure to treat him properly.  Come in, Min Yoongi." She finishes as she takes her seat.

'Min Yoongi! Oh God, Please don't be the Min Yoongi! wait, I'm probably overthinking. I mean, there can be so many Min Yoongis out there-'. He looks up nervously, hoping that anyone other than that Min Yoongi to enter the classroom. But to his disappointment and somewhat horror, the mint haired pale boy enters the classroom, looking as uninterested as ever.

"Hello, I'm Min Yoongi, I'm a music student and I transferred here from xxx  private high school." The teacher tells him to find a place to seat as she gets up to start her class. However, before Yoongi gets a chance to find himself a sit, a boy asks " why'd you get kicked out from your previous school, did you do drugs or something?". The boy expected Yoongi to hesitate or at least grow nervous but to his disappointment, Yoongi looks him straight in the eye and says " oh, its because I'm gay. why, are you interested?" The previously silent room breaks into numerous murmurs as the boy is left on his own. Yoongi looks away from the boy and his eyes meet Hoseok's. The only sit empty is the one beside Hoseok's and Yoongi has no choice but to sit there. Hoseok quickly looks away but he can still feel Yoongi's stare get more intense minute by minute. 

" May I sit here?" asks Yoongi, in a surprisingly calm voice. " I don't have any other option but to say yes, now do I M-I-N  Y-O-O-N-G-I". Hoseok replies spitting out Yoongi's name letter by letter. Yoongi smirks as he sits down beside him. " Listen, I'm sorry for behaving that way in the morning, I was really tired, okay". Yoongi tries to reason with him. " I don't care how tired you were, but I still can't accept the fact that I slept with an openly gay guy AND we were both drunk! At least we could've settled things in the morning, but no! You acted as if you do this every weekend or something! we are still under age remember!" Hoseok shouts at Yoongi, his voice rising with each word. 

It's too late as they realise the whole class has gone silent around them. Namjoon had broken his kiss with JIn( which he rarely does in class btw), his eyes growing wide as he shouts, " OH MY GOD, I KNEW IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT OUR LITTLE HOBI HAS DONE SUCH A THING!" But before he can finish, he gets pulled into a kiss by Jin again.  

" SILENCE!" The teacher shouts as the classroom starts 'woo hoo'-ing at them. " Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, how many detentions do I have to give you to stop both of you making out in my class! Now go and stand outside the classroom. I'll deal with both of you later".  She continues-" And you two! Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok, to the principle's office. NOW!". She finishes as she walks the four of them outside the classroom. 

---------

end of chapter 2, part 1.

--------

a/n: thank you to the 3 people who read the first chapter. it really means a lot to me :))

--------