the stranger in my bed

Hoseok woke up in a bed quite unknown to him. His head was feeling heavy and judging by the amount of natural sunlight in the room, it was too late to be not hungover. He tried to get up, but feeling his body making a violent protest, he had no other option but to flip to his side. The first thing he saw was a pale, mint haired boy sleeping next to him.  

" Who the fuck are you?!" exclaims Hoseok as he yanks his cover off. 'WAIT WHY AM I NAKED?!'

"what the fuck am I doing here !?" he starts rambling, waiting for the other person to give some sort of response. But he doesn't. 'He's still asleep', 'probably naked too'. Hoseok wonders. and 'laying beside me, SHIT DONT TELL ME WE HAD SEX' 'I NEED TO FIX THIS, WHAT HAVE I DON-'. Hoseok's train of thoughts is interrupted by a loud yawn coming from the boy lying beside him. He sits up, and even before Hoseok could have got a chance to say something, he is interrupted by a husky voice, " I think you'll find your clothes in the living room. grab your stuff quickly and leave. oh, and shut the door behind you." states the younger boy in a platonic voice before laying down and closing his eyes again.

Hoseok is left dumbfounded. this guy has a complete stranger in his bed and he is so unbothered about it. It gets on his nerves. " I demand an explanation as to what the FUCK happened yesterday!!" shouts Hoseok. Getting no reply, he adds a "NOW!"  

Looking a bit annoyed, the boy sits up, looks him straight in the eye and says, " As far as I remember, we got drunk, had sex and now you're in my bed. just get up, get dressed and get out. We just got our frustrations out and that's it. now move your ass out of my condo, I wanna sleep more." finishes the boy. 

'How can he take this so lightly?!. Does he have sex with strangers often or  something?' Hoseok wonders out loud.  " Not really you know But we can both agree that it was a one night stand, so fucking get over it already."

'shit this is embarrassing' thinks Hoseok. " U- ok, but at least tell me your name, I'm Jung Hoseok by the way." He adds in an attempt to cover up his embarrassment.  

" Min Yoongi, now adios" and with that, he once again he leaves Hoseok in utter silence. " OK, JESUS FINE, IM LEAVING, DONT GIVE ME SUCH A COLD SHOULDER!" he suddenly exclaims before starting to hurry and dress up. 

"I hope we never meet again!!" is the last thing that Yoongi hears before the door clicks shut.

________

end of chapter 1. the real story starts from the next chapter.

_____

 a/n: this is my first ever fanfic, so please pardon any mistakes. I don't expect anyone to read this lmao. but if you do find any mistakes or want any improvements, feel free to message me. :))

______