expelled?

"Its all your fault!" whisper shouts Hoseok as they walk towards the principle's office, the teacher leading them. " Ya, and who was the one who broadcasted it to the whole class!!"Yoongi replies back, somehow still looking calm. Hoseok had just opened his mouth to continue his baseless argument with Yoongi when the teacher says- " Both of you, shut up. We're here. Now go in and explain yourselves." 

Yoongi and Hoseok immediately shut their mouths, as the teacher knocks on the door asking for permission to get in. Soon, Hoseok finds himself standing in front of the principle, his body rooted to one spot. He is angry. And the cause of anger is the boy standing cooly beside him, acting as if they are totally not gonna get expelled.

As the teacher explains the situation to the principle, he can feel the principles gaze growing stronger on both of them.  When the teacher finishes, he calls up Hoseok and asks," Introduce yourself boy, and tell me, how exactly were you involved in this." Hoseok was about to say 'She just told you, right in front of us!' but constrained himself saying, "I'm Jung Hoseok." He pauses a bit, thinking what to say next when the principle interrupts-" Leave it. She just told me everything, I'm calling both of your parents, and maybe if you're lucky enough, you're just gonna get expelled, no legal actions taken." 'SHIT! NOT MY PARENTS! THIS IS SITUATION IS BAD ENOUGH! plus, he's a guy! THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME! well,  I have been straight all my life, haven't I? Maybe they'll understand this time.' 

This hope was shattered when he remembered how his parents reacted when his brother came out of the closet.

  'Shit they almost threw him out of the house and he was just coming out. I got drunk and slept with him! They're gonna karate chop me out of that household! FUCK!'

Suddenly the principle focuses his attention towards the unbothered boy standing beside him. "You're Min Yoongi I suppose." he states. Yoongi just nods his head. The principle continues-" You got kicked out of the previous school for being... gay, am I right?". "Yes" replies Yoongi shortly. "And what exactly happened?" asks the principal.  Hoseok lifts up his head and tilts his head towards Yoongi. He no longer gives off that cold, unreachable vibe, rather, he looks vulnerable, like he could break down right at that moment. Something happens in Hoseok's mind. He has never felt like this before. He cannot understand, why, why does the boy who got himself in this mess make him feel like this? Why does he feel like he needs to protect the boy standing beside him?

'Clear your mind Jung Hoseok! You are straight and you know it! Just because you got drunk and slept with him, doesn't mean you're gay, right?' Hoseok tries to reason with himself. Beside him, Yoongi is growing redder by the second. He finally opens his mouth, still looking at the floor and says "I liked a boy from my old school. We were pretty close, so I thought maybe he felt the same way too. One day, I mustered up all the courage I had and... confessed. Little did I know, he was homophobic and informed the principal. It was a catholic school, so they called my parents and told them about me..."

As he finishes, Hoseok can feel himself being drawn to him more and more every second. 'STOP IT' he tells himself, as the principal starts speaking- " I see. Now, coming to why you two are here in the first place, tell me, what exactly happened."

Hoseok was still looking at Yoongi, when suddenly,  Yoongi tilts his head to the side and catches Hoseok's eye. Before Hoseok can look away, he sees Yoongi give him a small smile as he looks up to talk to the principal. "I don't really remember, honestly. All I do remember is that I did go to the bar yesterday and somehow ended up with him. When I woke up this morning, he was beside me, naked and blaming me for everything. I told him to get out as  I was too tired to deal with him at that moment." Yoongi finishes in one breath as he looks towards Hoseok again.

"I see. And what about you, Mr Jung Hoseok? What is your story?" asks the principal. Hoseok looks up for the first time and says "All I remember is that I went there with my... friends. I really had no intention of drinking, but kind of got dragged into it and lost my friends in the mess. Next thing I know, I'm waking up, naked, next to him."

 "That's all?" asks the principal as if provoking them to spill some more tea. But he really has told everything he remembered. Seeing the boys remaining silent, he straightens up in his seat and says, " Jung Hoseok, I'm forgiving you for the first and the last time now. You have to serve detention and clean the classrooms along with your.. friend here if you don't want your parents involved. And Min Yoongi, since you live alone, I am sparing you this one time. But if I catch you again, both of you are getting expelled."

Hoseok cannot be more grateful. At least he is saved from his parents, even if that means he has to serve detention for the rest of the year." "Thank you, sir!" he says along with Yoongi,  before excusing themselves from his office. 

Little did he know that serving detention with the unbothered boy walking beside him would change his life forever...

------------

a/n: god damn, that was a long chapter.  hope someone reads and enjoys this! :))

----------