The Girl Who Was Unconscious For This Bit

"What?" The Doctor said. His eyes were bulging out of his wrinkled face.

"You said that the people in Victorian London were half human. The Cybermen must have convinced them that the Promised Land was a big deal. If they did then they will have built more advanced drones, like Daisy to continue their work, so that if the Cybermen went back on their word, they would have things to continue their work." Captain Jack replied.

"So you're saying that her brain in Cybernet tech?"

"No, its a human brain, but it has just been wired up to the mainframe, so she can access their records, and they can access hers."

"Perhaps the Cybermen needed a reason to activate her so they crashed the TARDIS. They knew that we would ask about her past."

"Doctor," Clara said. She was sitting on the bed, stroking Daisy's thin brown hair. "The footsteps have stopped. And so have the sirens. why would they stop?" The Doctor walked towards the door. There was a tiny peep hole that allowed him to see into the darkened corridor.

"Why would they stop?" She repeated.

"The Torchwood defence mechanism would have kept us safe. They have probably been flushed out by the system." Jack replied.

"That's highly unlikely. Cybermen are like the Cancer of Aliens. And the worst thing about it though, is that they are made of human technology."

"But Doctor, what if they haven't been flushed out. What if they're just tracking us through all the corridors?" Clara piped up and was looking at Daisy, worried.

"You're right. They don't have to be search when they can wait. We only have limited oxygen in a room this tightly sealed. We only have limited food at water. They aren't tracking, they're waiting."