Remy isn't here but Insomniacs are

TW:Nothing as far as i know of
_ _
~///^///~ (Meet blush noodle arms boy,give him a name if you like)
Deceit's POV
I have been trying to sleep on my bed on my room as it is night,i have finished my works and chores for today yet i can't sleep....So i did any person(side) like me would do,go get some coffee,as i slowly walk through the hallway to the light side's kitchen(They have no kitchen)i heard a door open,i hid behind something i couldn't make out as it is dark,thx Author.... (....No breaking the fourth wall on the 1st chapter please....) fine fine whatever....Anyways the Figure looks like they didn't sleep.Virgil.....I tried to hide from him but.....Virgil saw me and he quickly grabbed on my wrist as i tried to run away,He grabbed it VERY hard and gives me a,wait....Is that a worried expression?! "Deceit......Why are you here?" Virgil asked "I could sleep so i tried to grab coffee instead but you didn't caught me" I answere,Virgil smiled and dragged me to the Kitchen and made some coffee and poured it on two cups,giving me one of them,I asked "Why are you not doing this? Why are you being mean,,Virgil?" Virgil looked very surprised "oh! Well uhh....Well...Because why not?" He was laughing awkwardly while i was very confused,i shrugged it off tho "Anyways....Wanna do something? I'm not bored...." i said "Uh....What about watching something on TV?" He said so we did.

♡♡♡♡
Later /UwU/ (meet Love throw girl,give her a name aswell please!)

i was sitting on the floor infront of Virgil I saw a little blush on Virgil's face as we were watching a romance movie and the kissing part came in,"oh Virgil- Your not blushing!"I said while trying not to laugh "W-w-what?!?no i'm not!"Virgil said,I sensed that lie "Ok you told the truth...." I said very quickly and drinking the last contents of my coffee but I yawned suddenly "Whoa....What did you nof put on that coffee?" I asked "Some sleeping pills for you" Virgil answered as i fall asleep,my head now on his lap

(Blep...This sucks very much ÙwÚ )