Something's lurking....ft.3 OCs

~In the morning~
Deceit's POV
I woke up in the morning and i saw that Everyone else was asleep except for the twins,Roman was singing and Remus was clashing Pots together,It was too damn loud! So.....I hissed at the two and said "Sssssshut up your too loud!" in return they laughed "Pfft- Heya Dee!" Said Remus and i rolled my eyes "You two has got to be loud or i'll be making something for you two that i know will love" I said out of anger "Oh,Deceit!!! Your no fun!" Roman said "Roman shut up or i'll burn your disney posters" Virgil suddenly said and Roman went quiet while Remus just laughed and laughed "And for Remus,i might aswell take your morning star for....2 weeks" I said and Remus went silent which made me giggle and while i was still cuddling with Virgil and fell asleep almost immediately.

Remus' POV
DeeDee always knows that i don't like it when my Morning star is taken away from me,He learned it by the hard way with Roman so....Like the idiotic trash boi i am,i looked at Roman with a very wide grin saying everything that i am planning and Roman with the equally wide grin agreed with a nod and in the imagination we go!

~~After a while~~

Virgil's POV
I was really worried on what those two creative dorks (Remus:Haha,Whale penis-) (Hush Remus) are doing......But either way,Logan became to stir so do Patton and when they woke up,they realized Deceit and I are cuddling with each other,and Patton began to aww at the sight and Logan is quite shock but grabbed Patton and dragged him to the kitchen,breakfast? Maybe...AUGH! i'm feeling anxious on what they are doinggggggggg ;-; (I have no idea on how anxiety works :P)

I sighed and tried to wake up Deceit,He's so small and cute!!!! (YANDERE! >:D) oh hush! But then the door slammed open and....Oh god no- RUN FOR YOUR PRANKLESS LIVES!!!!

??? POV
I giggled with my younger sister as we saw Virgil running away with a sleepy Deceit "WE'RE BACK!!!!" I said,announcing our arrival,I went to the kitchen and saw Patton cooking while Logan is reading his book,though what Logan is reading seems hard,I checked it out and when i did,Logan looked at me with his same old stoic look and said "Hello Anya,may i ask what you are doing?" Logan asked and i smiled and said "I just wanna see on what you are reading,Anything wrong?" "No,no, nothing's wrong,it's just that,your bothering my reading and Chloe is already trying to take some sweets" Logan said,pointing at my Little sister who is trying to steal the sugar cookies from the cookie jar as soon as i saw her i screamed "CHLOE!!!" And she froze right at the spot "No cookies before dinner " I said in a serious yet annoying sister tone "Now come on kiddos be nice to each other and Breakfast is ready so go get the boys over,Anya" Patton said with his dad voice,i nodded and headed out on a quest to annoy each and everyone that isn't in the kitchen! (Silly Anya!
Anya:H-huh? WHOA!!!!! WHERE AM I????
Oh god no.....
Anya:*notices you * Oh! Hello! Who are you and what are you doing? *runs over you hut gets smacked by a wall and Anya falls down with a oof * Eughhhh.....
......Ok.....That just happened.....)

~a few minutes later~

Anya came chasing down to the kitchen,laughing crazily with 5 boys running after her "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA-" as she goes and sits down between Chloe and Patton "Anya! What the heck did you do to my music?!?!?" Virgil asked with pure anger "You'll find out soon,Now eat or the time bomb on your  rooms will explode,making it covered in the colouring that you hate and  only I can disappear!" and with the 5 boys grumbled and eat breakfast

~after breakfast~

No one's POV

Anya is on her messy room,planning another prank and who will be the victim,it seems that the little snek side will be it and of course with Chloe's help,that little childish side has always helped on Anya's pranks unless she's on a sugar rush,
While with Roman and Virgil,they're looking for the time bomb as they don't want their room covered in pink/dark colours and they're having no luck at all,with Remus he's been creating another strange beast on his side of the imagination and the 5th side,Gyber the gaming side is well....Playing (Duh) Call of duty,Patton is busy baking a new batch of cookies on the kitchen while Logan reads in his room and Deceit is just chilling on the couch,covered in blankets and maybe feeling a little sleepy.

Yet little do they know the side with a scar in his neck lurking in the shadow,They have seen once or twice but all of them thought that they were imagining it,They all thought it,the same Falsehood(Falsehoot *owl noises *)

Will you help them to their freedom without me? Or their death with me?
It's your choice......

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hey guys so....this is 882 words(not counting this) and this is the longest chapter yet and without further ado,let's show on what Anya,Chloe and Gyber looks like!

They look terrible i know UwU and i won't be shoeing the next oc aka the shadow lurking,it will spoil the fun! :3 anyways Cya guys in the next chapter!