Strange Thing

"I hate everybody, I hate that class! I hate everything in there!" Yugi grumbled as he stomped along the forest, the grass crunching under his harsh steps and at the force of his boots. See, Yugi was being made fun of in the training grounds for magicians for his thin and petite frame and feminine features, as if those guys had the best built also. Smh, it made Yugi want to skin them alive and gut their intestines.

The most low blow on Yugi's pride was the one thing that a Celtic Guardian Knight said. "You can't kill a dragon with that flimsy size of yours! And what's with the bondage?"

Yugi was utterly and extremely pissed that he punched the guy in the face and almost sent him to the shadow realm, though the teacher stopped him before he could do so, causing Yugi to let out a frustrated huff and storm away as a result, a massive crackle of dark energy left him, causing his fellow knights to scatter away, flinching at the mass amount of power the small male emitted.

Right now, currently in the middle of tall trees, wild bushes and grasses that snaked and curved around like a maze, Yugi stood seething mad, his teeth gritting in unabashed fury, eyes glowing a dark lavender.

"I'll show them, I'll show them that I can kill a dragon." He growled, fists clenching around his staff, which was 4 meters long and had metal clasps, with a curved end that had a gem on the center that glowed aqua-green.

Yugi was wearing an all in one leather outfit that hugged his form, buckles and belts adorning him from ankles, to neck, there were circular rings in the middle of his suit that was held by the belts circling his outfit. This was what made Yugi different from other magicians and knights, he was the embodiment of chaos and destruction, able to bring deaths if he so pleased. He was the Magician of Black Chaos, and yet he didn't act violent even if he was provoked. Only, he had had enough of the tauntings and decided to prove them he could kill a dragon too.

Yugi took a deep breath, his violet hair and blonde bangs, caressed by the wind as he kept on walking, taking calming breaths so he wouldn't lose control of his powers. It was a bad effect for him if he ever did lose his control since it would drive him insane.

The Magician opened his eyes and sighed, the glow in his eyes vanishing. 'Now.. where do I find this dragon?' he thought.

His lavender eyes roamed around the area, checking out any suspicious areas that a dragon might hide, trying to sense anything that was off. When he found nothing, Yugi was on the verge of giving up for this futile attempt.

'Screw it, there's no such thing as dragons I'm this area. Why did I even go off at such a simple taunt? It's not like me.' Yugi tried to reason with himself, feeling quite stupid.

He turned around and blinked. Hard. There was a cave not far from him. It was wide and huge, circular, like a maw ready to devour anything that came in it's way, the cave had jagged rocks here and there. Yugi squinted, trying to see what was inside the darkness. It was.. moving??

Yugi made a noise, his heels pivoting to the initial direction of the cave, feeling a strange pull, lulling him and calling out to him, trying to hypnotize him, it was both exhilarating and terrifying for the magician as the grip on his staff tightened, his eyes narrowing more as he stepped on the rocky surface of the uneven cave.  'I wonder what was moving in here? Surely a cave like this is for travelers or something?'

Yugi walked inside, his boots clicking with every step he took, the sound revibrating around the space, the sound of pebbles gyrating and hitting the stone floor gave Yugi goosebumps. It was creepy.

When there was no movement in the darkness, Yugi let out a deep, relieved breath.

"I'm just imagining things. Nothing's here," Yugi spoke out loud, letting out a nervous smile--