Chaos and Cahoots

Yami just cowered in the corner as Yugi glowered at him, his stare unwavering and his fingers twitching. The magician of chaos let out a frustrated groan and shook his head. "Yami, come out of that corner, I won't hurt you." He said.

Yami stiffened and then slowly, oh so slowly approached Yugi, sniffing at him and whimpering. "I-I'm...sorry!" He whimpered out in human tongue, tears gathering at the edge of his vision. Oh crap! Yami was about to cry.

Yugi squeaked and flailed his arms around, trying to calm Yami. "Yami, no! It wasn't your fault. It should be me who's sorry! I didn't think the spell would backfire on me.." he mumbled and sighed softly, rubbing one of his cheek, ignoring the itch on his neck caused by the long hair. "Don't apologize okay?" He consoled and knelt down next to the quivering form of the dragon, hesitantly reaching a hand out.

Yami tensed and stared at the hand that was outstretched, unsure before taking it in his own taloned oned and pressing it to his lips in a soft kiss, as an apology. Yugi felt heat creep up his cheeks at the gesture, watching Yami as he put that hand on his own caramel colored cheeks and nuzzled it, lips quivering. "I-I..." He stammered.

Yugi shushed him and smiled sweetly, letting his thumb rub the skin of Yami's cheek, marveling at the softness. A dragon shouldn't have such soft skin, they were rough and hard to the touch. Yugi felt pity form in his heart.

Yami was a youngling...

He bit his lips and shook his head, as Yami nuzzled his cheek on his leather gloves hand. The half dragon let out a coo and stared up at Yugi with bright gold eyes, it made the magician's heart ache with longing, but he forced himself, forced himself to pull away and ruffled Yami's hair instead, ignoring the fluttering feeling inside him, butterflies letting loose inside his core. "I have to go, Yami.. I have to train," he grimaced. "Despite being turned into a girl sadly."

Yami blinked slowly and nodded, pulling away and then speaking, Yugi didn't register that the dragon had spoken in it's language. -"Can I...atleast put a magic spell on you? Just to see you are safe?"- he asked

Yugi's eyes were glazed over, a frown on his face. Someone should stamp gullible on Yugi's face. "Yeah of course." He murmured.

That was months ago, and Yugi, sweet Yugi, who was now turned female could still not grasp nor know that Yami had spoken in the dragonic tongue. The magician was currently going back to the academy, a sour frown on his face.

He still hadn't gotten used to having a female body, it was strange, weird, and most definitely not comfortable in his leather outfit but Yugi had no extra clothes that weren't leather. Instead, he sucked it up and continued on training, earning him strange and interested stares when he stepped in the academy.

Why was this beautiful lady  coming back in the academy and training? Surely a petite and slim figured woman like that wasn't for a warrior.

Yugi rolled his eyes and snorted as the knights all stared at him, gaping like fishes. He felt self-conscious. "Is there something on my face?" He grunted out.

The knights all jumped and turned back to their training, their faces red as they eyed the woman who stalked away from their grounds and into the magician area.

"Man, did you see that girl? She's hot!" A genzou Knight said, hearts forming behind the goggles covering his eyes.

"I know right? How about we go and chat with her later? Maybe she'll come with us?" An insector knight, Weevil, said with an ugly giggle. Most of the knights agreed, but some just shook their heads, respecting the leather cladded woman. They weren't low class pedophiles.