Chapter 2

As I sat in the hospital I heard my father telling my mother in the room next door how incompetent she was. How she had so many failures. How I was the worst. God he ripped me apart. How I look, to my weaknesses, my heart problems, and now I was blind. He didn't want a pathetic excuse for a human under his roof.

As i heard him explain how he's putting me into foster I heard my door open looking to expect to see someone. But I was blind. It wasn't something I could ever get use to.

Bro: Me and you are leaving.

As he unhooked all the machines and dressed me we left quickly avoiding the staff as i clutched his hand hoping I wouldn't fall.

Me:Where are we going to live?
Bro: The streets. I'm not letting you go. Your not worthless!

As we got outside the old air hit my skin as my long hair began flowing.

As we began walking the floor felt cooler than it had ever been before. I was bare foot and it was summer. Yet... I was cool.

Bros pov

As we got outside the boiling air never hit us. As I looked at (y/n) I saw ice all around her. Was it the sweat and tears creating it?

Me: Your creating ice. I guess you have a quirk.

She held her hand out as she looked in my direction.

I saw a small blue flame.

(y/n): Someone's telling me how to use them...

I out my hand near her flame to feel it was freezing.

(y/n): If this flame touched a human they'd die. The flames... Of....
Me: Flames of fuyu.
(y/n): Like big sister!

I smiled as she explained how a mans voice was explaining how her quirk worked. A gruff voice. Deeper than dad's. More evil but somehow more comforting.

Me: Does he have a name?
...
(y/n): I'm not sure. He stopped talking. Will we be alright big Bro?
Me: Of course. I mean clearly your quirks better than your twins.

She shook her head.
I patted it as I frowned concerned.

Why is she hearing voices?
How did she suddenly know about her quirk?

This is adding up.
Did she know all this time and lied to dad?

Whats really happening here?