(y/n)

(y/n) Is a runaway

(y/n) Is a runaway. She has an older sister, 2 older brothers and a twin brother.

She was deemed quirkless, blind and missing.
For the last 6 years she has been living on the streets with her brother. She was 6 when they ran away and is now almost 13.

She has 2 quirks.

Spikes

She is able to control her ice and do anything she wants. She often uses it to build walls around herself to protect herself. Or knifes when she would try and rob a store.

The fire of fuyu

This purple/blue mixed flame is known by others as beautiful.
This flame is below freezing. If it was to touch someone it would freeze them quicker than nitrogen and of they don't remove the infected area it'll spread and kill them.
This flame can also be linked to her blinded eyes to see but it is extremely blurred.
This flame is often seen around her as it sometimes has a mind of its own and is always watching her back.

Living on the streets she has learned to detect the smallest shift in notices, the way someone breaths to tell what they plan to do, how to fight.

Skills a child and most adults shouldn't have to learn.

The flames of fuyu have many more skills. She just hasn't learned them yet.

And that voice?
Oh now that's a secret.