Chapter 4

It had been a week and naomasa and (y/n) were living together and he even got her to take his name so she wouldn't have to worry about her dad.

Today she would be enrolling in the local middle school.

??? Pov

As i pushed my way through everyone there was a few gasps.

I turned around seeing the commotion.

Girl 1: OMG what's with the creepy blindfold

As we saw a flame erupt out her hands she made it shaped like her as she held its hand.

As she walked past me i saw a scar on her neck.

Me: (y/n)!?

She turned to me as she stopped.

(y/n): do I know you?

I froze. I made her blind. I scarred her neck. I bullied her and ruined her life.

Me: Yes...

Friend:  OI BAKUGOU WHO THIS CREEPY CHICK

He flung his arm around me as she scowled and slapped me knocking me down.

Silence fell in the hallway as everyone eyes turned to us.

(y/n): YOU! YOUR THE BASTARD WHO MADE ME BLIND. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TALK TO ME. YOU RUINED MY LIFE. MY FATHER ABANDONED ME. CALLED ME A FAILURE. I WAS HOMELESS FOR 6YEARS BECAUSE MY BROTHER SAVED ME FROM MY FATE. YOUR RUINED EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX AND MADE ME. FUCKING. BLIND.

me: I was a child. I d-

(y/n): I can't see anything. I can't go shopping. I can't write. I have to now learn braille. But you know what. I'm grateful. Because of you my quirks activated. But don't ever fucking come near me. You took away the most important thing to me. My sight.

As she stormed off people looked at me in disgust.

I got up wiping the dust off as I scowled at everyone making them cower away as I swore profusely.

Storming to class I saw he and walked past but not before she tripped me up.

Bitch.

I got up taking my seat as a few people snickered.

As we sat down she stood at the front of the classroom.

(y/n): My name is (y/n) Tsukauchi. I'm blind which is why I wear this eye mask. They're nasty scars and I'm embarrassed by them. Ashamed I was weak enough to have it taken from me. I'm adopted by Mr Tsukauchi. I have 2 quirks. I can make and control ice. Shaping it and everything. My second is the flames you see occasionally around me. His name is fuyu. He sometimes has a mind of his own. Don't touch him you'll die. Pretty quickly and painfully. I can see through his eyes but it's blurred and distort beyond recognition. Useful to not walk into building, walls, people and anything else though.

As she bowed she started walking forward but the podium was slightly raised as she tripped falling down slight.
As she quickly recovered she followed her flame leading her to the empty seat behind deku.

I watched as deku turned to her and muttered as she nodded.

(y/n) pov

?: Are you still blind? Couldn't a quirk fix it!?
Me: No. He completely destroyed them. Burned out the receptors and cornea or something. That fleshy thing that transports what you see.
?: Sorry... It's because you defended me.
...
..
.
Me: No. Your izuku?
Deku: Yeah.
Me: Your and bakugo can stay very very far away from me. I want to kill both of you.

Izukis pov

She ignored me as he hand went on her book as her things traced over the small bumps.

What did I do?

As i watched I sunk down.

As class went slowly (y/n) kept getting frustrated until she eventually threw her book against the window cracking it.

Teach: MISS TSUKAUCHI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
(y/n): Throwing the thing. What did it fucking look like? Oops I dropped it?

He sighed as he just continued the lesson. Has she became worse than kacchan?

When break finally arrived everyone left quickly but you could tell they were listening as the 3 of us stood in the room alone.

(y/n) walked to the balcony as she leaned on it as she looked in our direction.

(y/n): Go away. I hate both of you. Bakugou the one thing I loved was my sight. I had no freedom, I couldn't draw, all my hands knew was to wrote perfection. I loved dressing up. Watching my heroes on the TV. I never asked for much in life. Just seeing the gardens and the beauty of the world when mine was so dark are destructive. You took the o E thing I needed. Then you izuku. I regret ever saving you. Your still a fucking coward. If i knew you wouldn't grow up afterwards I'd have let you be the one to suffer.

I watched as kacchan stormed up to her.
She ducked bringing her arm swiftly and grabbing his neck quickly holding him over the balcony.

The screams from below could be heard. If she let go he'd die.

I froze. If I try and save him shell drop him.

(y/n): Give me one God damn reason to not let you fall. I can easily make you suffer like you made me. How about I take your hands with my quirk? You'd survive. But then your love of power and dreams would also be crushed. SO GIVE ME ONE GOD DAMN REASON!

We both froze. She was insane.

Kacchan: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!

He started actually crying as she threw him at me knocking us onto the floor.

(y/n): Don't either of you come anywhere fucking near me.

She grabbed everything before running at the balcony. 3rd floor.

We ran seeing her land with a grunt as she stood up and ran away quickly parkouring up the wall and over the fence.

She's changed.

"What did we do to her"