Sickness. Chapter 12.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"KATIE" Keith yelled, fear filling his voice as horror filled his eyes as the princess collapse beside him, he barely catching her and keeping her from falling to the floor. 

"what happened" Matt asked scared for his sister as the others ran over.

"Katie" Keith whispered as he looked to the distressed sleeping princess in his arms.

"she has a high fever" Shiro frowned as he felt Katie forehead.

"She needs rest and a doctor" Lance spoke up as he looked to the girl who was clearly in pain. 

"Shiro, lead Keith to a room, Lance and James go find the king and ask for a doctor. Allura your coming with me to get some water and towels to try and calm her" Hunk ordered and everyone nodded before going their own ways. 

It felt like hours passed before Prince Kuro came rushing in with the doctor, everyone being pushed back to let the doctor check Katie over. Keith being held away by shiro and matt, they were worried for their sister/friend just as much as Keith but they knew the doctor needed space. Hunk hugged lance as Lance hugged James who cleanly wasn't enjoying the three way hug or Allura gripping his cape. 

"Well" Kuro asked in panic as he looked to the doctor who stood.

"She live, just give her this medication twice a day for the next two days and let her rest" The doctor replied with a small smile before walking out and showing himself out.

"Why didn't you tell me it was the princess" Kuro mumbled as he looked to his brother.

"Becuase I wasn't sure if she wanted you to know" Shiro sighed and Keith took this chance to slip out of shiro hold and storm over to Katie, sitting by her side. 

"She going to be ok and we take turns to keep an eye over her but you need to calm down Keith. My sister wouldnt want you being so panicked and worry over her. She may even hit you if you dont chill" Matt smiled as he placed a hand on Keith shoulder.

"It feels strange, normally she the one sitting beside my bed waiting for me to wake. Was this how she felt all those times" Keith mutter with a weak smile as he held the princess small hand. 

"Yes it was so dont keep getting injured and making her suffer like this" Kuro sighed and smacked the back of Keith head. 

"we should all go get something to eat, Pidgin wouldnt want us to harm our own health over sitting here" Lance smiled and rubbed his neck.

"Plus she may become creep out to wake and find us all staring at us" James mumbled making the others laugh.

"Keith, we bring you some food" Hunk smiled kindly and Keith nodded but his eyes never leaving Katie.  

"lets go" Allura smiled and the others left, Matt, shiro and Kuro giving one last look to Katie before walking away. 

"Please Katie" Keith whispered as tears threaten to fall from his eyes and he placed a soft kiss on her hand.