Grown up

Aaliyah~
WE GRADUATED!!! Me, Quan, Melia shouted I found out about Quan and Melia but I didn't care I wanted Quan and I knew I will always have him Melia didn't know and I was cool with that But it's hard sometimes to act like everything cool when I know I have a secret to tell Quan....

Aaliyah~ WE GRADUATED!!! Me, Quan, Melia shouted I found out about Quan and Melia but I didn't care I wanted Quan and I knew I will always have him Melia didn't know and I was cool with that But it's hard sometimes to act like everything cool when...

Quan~

I feel bad that Liyah caught me but she seems cool with it cse she knows who daddy is she know I'm crazy so I'm not gonna let her go over shit I did but I refuse to hurt Melia...

Melia~
I'm so happy I graduated now I can just chill in my home with my baby and our otw child 🥰...

We all drives to IHOP to eat breakfast we ate and laughed I stood up I have an announcement to make ! Family and friends give me attention I want to announce that Quan your going to be a father when I look up I see my besto Liyah shout out jumping...

We all drives to IHOP to eat breakfast we ate and laughed I stood up I have an announcement to make ! Family and friends give me attention I want to announce that Quan your going to be a father when I look up I see my besto Liyah shout out jumping from her seat "HOW DID YOU KNOW"

I looked confused then I looked at Liyah and Quan and everyone else with tears coming to my eyes I can't believe my best friend was sleeping with my nigga I walked off I hear family and friends shouting Melia

I go outside I hear quan running behind me he grabs me by my arms "I'm sorry Melia I know I hurt you by sleeping with your besto I knew her way before I knew you it was me and her-" IDC! I trusted you what happen to loyalty Quan I had you when you got locked up I kept yo secrets so u can stay in school I walks off gets in car crys the whole way home

Later that night~

It was 8:00 I had Quan shit packed at the door I hear someone coming in the door "wtf mane Melia bruh!" I walked towards him with a knife in my hand get the fuck out my house got some nerve to cheat on me with my best friend...

Quan~

I look at Melia chill bae I'm sorry I smacked the knife out her hand and grabbed her and I hold her as she breaks down in my arms and screams "I hate u until she calmed down then I picked her up took her to the bed I kissed and licked on her neck getting the right spots sucking on her neck

Giving her Hickeys as she lays there and moans between every kiss I whisper I'm sorry, I love you then I took her shirt and bra off leaving trails of kisses on her stomach all the way down to her friend the I yanks off her shorts I spread her legs and started going to work...