Fucked up

(3months later)Brianna~

(3months later)
Brianna~

I waited outside the movies waiting for dude to show up it's been a hour so I waited by my car texting him where he was at bro wtf! I felt stood up I was talking to this dude for 3 months no red flags now he wanna show his ass

Baby💞:
Yo I'm here wya Ma?
Me:
Waiting by my car 🙄
Baby💞:
Come to mines

I looked over seeing lights flash I walked over to the car as someone runs up behind me and grabbed me and throws me in back seat..... I woke up and could see anything shit pitch black I screamed for help and I heard a voice that sounded familiar a girl voice...

 I woke up and could see anything shit pitch black I screamed for help and I heard a voice that sounded familiar a girl voice

Steph~

Shut the fuck up! I yelled at her I turned on the lamp "Steph!" Yea hoe it's me "let me go I do watever" girl hush u hurt my brother now you gotta pay " I didn't call on Chris I swear" So who did Brianna "I don't know just let me go" I said stfu I slapped her she cried Chris walked in with his glock in his hand...

Chris~

Awww wsp princess as I slightly laugh looking down at her "Chris let me go I didn't snitch on you I swear" So who did Brianna "Not me when I said I wanted out I wanted out I didn't have no reason to snitch on you and your drugs" I pointed the gun at her don't act stupid you do as I say! "Ok"......

Melia~

Melia~

Where tf is she... I blowed Brianna phone up no answer I checked her location the movies!? I called my Muva over to watch Marqual I grabbed my keys and drove to the movies I asked every worker did the see her and they said no so I tracked her phone and seen her phone was on record on the ground....

I picked it up and watched the video
"No no no omg *screaming* come find her bitch!" Omg Chris! I called the police they came and I showed them evidence they asked me Questions I wasn't sure of "do you think You know a place they will be at?" I thought about way back.....

(Baby I'm finna take you to the trap you can't tel nobody this is a private area and a lot go on here and I tru-) "ma'am hello!!!" Oh yea huh?! "Do you know a place they may be?" Yes! It's called the trap "ok thanks ma'am do you know how to get to the "trap""

Yes I do... "ok thanks ima need to call up dispatch" ok ok I cried in fear I called my Muva and told her Chris was back and took Brianna....

Brianna~

I took off my clothes as asked let's on my bra and panties Chris told me to turn around and I do as told and I felt the urge to fight so I hurry and pushed him not knowing he had the gun in hands and I heard a POW and felt fire in my chest caught myself falling everything was going blurry " OMG BRIANNA LORD WHAT DID I DO I DIDNT MEAN TO DO IT"....

Steph~
I heard a big pow sound and ran to back hearing Chris screaming and I open up the door seeing Chris hold Brianna covered in blood "I didn't mean to do it sis he cried" I panic Chris we gotta go!!! Cmon I yelled

I snatched Chris up and we ran to the front of the house seeing the police had us surrounded fuck! We going to jail I cried " wtf mannnn" the  police came into the house "freeze drop the weapon" Chris through it on the other side as we both put our hands up two police pumas came over and put us in hand cuffs " He's covered in blood" other police officers ran to the back and one yelled "there's A body!"

Ambulance comes and takes brianna I look over to my left and seen her family members crying I cried and looked over at him seeing him fight the officers they put us in separate cars looking out the window "We fucked up".....