Day 6

So, lets get straight to the point.

I think this... Jeraco guy was the person who I hurt last time. And I think this Principle knows something about me.

I don't know why I'm so scared of him, but now I think I have a hint why. He seems to just have... something to him, possibly magic, that makes anyone he wishes to be tense, afraid, etc. I learned there's an emotion magic, but can only be used by gems worn by those who wish to use the magic, then mastered so that they can direct the gems magic to one or more then one being. I saw a similar crystal to the ones in these books in the library on a ring on the Principles horn. A sort of clear red. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think I'd be scared of him otherwise.

Another thing, the kid came back, Jeraco, but I've heard his grades have dropped, the rumors, as the teachers call it, have gotten much, much worse. They are starting to think the Jeraco right now is actually fake, and I killed the one in the Library, because he isn't like himself. I may be in danger.

I ran into Megatron today, though. He hissed at me in silence and demanded to know what happened in the Library. When I simply said 'Nothing' and tried to get away, he blocked my path, and told me he knew I was lying. He knew the kid was real, but he knew the kid had been hurt by me, accidental or not. I remember telling him they were simply woven lies, and that he was mistaken for believing I would do something like that. After a moment, he huffed, and told me he'd find out what happened, one way or another, and left me alone after that.

I'm being avoided at this point. Everyone believes at this point I killed the kid. The Teachers have been trying to get these rumors to stop, but it's impossible. So many people here, most of them believing I'm something dark. I doubt I'll be here for much longer. I saw the Principle following me everywhere today as well, that crystal glowed a little, and I'd get tense, or afraid, so my suspicion may be correct. I read about those books in the Library, around the crystal, that I used, somehow, to protect myself. They were apparently used for... some huge battle, and were here to be protected. Nobody had been able to use them since then, some say the battle happened millions of years ago, some say it was just before this place was built. 

I know this is short, but I am tired. I know I'm not updating this often, but whoever has found this, or is reading this, there will be more.

-Optimus Prime