-I'm not dead sorry-

hello whoever is reading this if you are here for the book and don't know about any of my other stuff you can skip this part unless you wanna hear about my life the past 7 isa months then stay tuned.

hello past readers thank you if you are someone who has supported me and read the other stories that are complete trash. I offer my complete honesty with this story because it's not a story just a book for littles who want tips or for people who wanna help out their little a little bit more.

*breathe*

lets start from the Begining 

hello my real name is Emily 

I am pan Nb and I hope I am a good person my friends tell me I am so does my lover.

recently as I'm writing this book it's been half a month since I broke up with my now ex. 

we dated about 4 months it was all great I bet we could of lasted for longer if the chain of events that happened didn't happen.in 7th my gf broke up with me I was heartbroken my friend "k"was there for me all summer I got hella messed up in my head and mental issues got worse.[be safe kids] in September Friday the 13th of my 8th grade year me and her started dating we were the school's top for a while until I saw little signs with her. now that I thought about this for sometime now I can say this for sure . I think her dating me was ether for attention or that she needs to be dating someone to be okay I don't really know.i'm her 3rd lover she has dated back to back even after me . sorry I just need to get this off my chest. I think she did love me but she never really processes the break up and why it happened. but I'm not her and refuse to talk badly about someone who I use to hold dear. I personally think she needs time for herself and the time I was with her I found new things about myself that are still true to this day but I don't regret anything that I said or did . she made my meantal state worsen and now I have a bad way of thinking and I'm trying to love myself again . I don't regret loving her nor, breaking up ether . I'm actually thrilled now that I look back on our relationship .

even though she made me feel like shit in the end I took three things away from her 

1- im gay as fuck

2- im a trans non-binary #no gender

3- that I have little space / age regression

thx for listening to my ted talk love u jk

if you read this you are now royalty to me love you all me and my new lover are going strong and love each other relationships are difficult listen to your parents and wait til high school at lest. thank you again for reading about my life so far I'm not dead yet so be expecting me more okay? cause I freaking love you guys and you are like family 

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KISSES AND HUGS THIS FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL IS OUT BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

-543 WORDS-