mommies/daddies/caretakers

take note that this is from my perspective and with what I know if I am wrong welp I did a oops and I apologize you have been warned

mommy/daddy/caretaker- are names you can give the persons who takes care of you when you are little. you can be best friends or lovers it tends to differ because no one lives the same life. some people go through unspeakable things while others just want an escape from life others want an escape from trauma.

yes I have a mommy/daddy I address her as daddy she is my girlfriend and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much I won't let any monsters hurt her cause I love her she is my daddy 

and yes it is not necessary to have someone who takes care of you 100% recommended though. 

for the most part having someone who can take care of you when you aren't big is very helpful especially if you get to an age when you can't take care of yourself.

welp that's just my view on things go have fun with your caregivers everyone in this world deserves happiness even the ones who don't think they do those people deserve extra sprinkles of love . bye bye love you don't get hurt don't disappear ether love is just and go be yourself and spread all of your love to the ones you love the most love ya talk soon I hope byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-239 words-