let's talk little

you may ask yourself what even is little space?????

well that's why you may be reading this. little space can be referred to as a kink or a non-kink the non-kink one can also be referred to as age regression as well. I am focusing on the non-kink one cause I personally don't have the kink but the non-kink one.

little space[also known as age regression] : is a meantal space someone goes to when they are dealing with trauma, a meantal disorder/issues , stress , or they can even do it for fun. [please do not relay on this explanation alone this is how I describe it.] 

I use little space to get away from life and be comfortable in my body I have dystopia , meantal stuff , bad anxiety and probably a few more things that I don't quite understand yet. little space helps me get away from all of the stress and chaos of this miserable world we live in. 

if you are a new little or a caretaker who wants to understand or someone who wants to understand what little space even is or even a friend who has no one else to turn to and you are the one who wants to help I hope that this helps. I just wanna help anyone who is confused or wanna know what to do when they don't know how to help. I'll be your guide to guide you through the pink pastel skies and baby blue stuffies to the sippy cups and coloring pages .

I hope this help some what or is giving you an idea on what little space is love you and if you having topics you want tips and tricks on I got you lets go on this colorful little adventure together LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 

-303 WORDS-