0.1

SALVATORE BOARDING SCHOOL, FALL 2019

The Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted had only been open about five months now and Alaric Saltsman was very pleased with how well it was doing in such a short amount of time.

He loved being able to watch his two daughters play with children their own age, with no fear, not having to hide that side of themselves that connects them to their birth mother. Being able to embrace all of them and not have to hide from the world.

Within those gates, all the students were free to be themselves. Without the harsh judgement of humans.

Alaric Saltzman was on his way back to his office, after having lunch with his two daughters. When he opened the door he nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw someone already in the room, a room no one was allowed in without him present.

Maisie Goodwin was spinning around in the headmasters office chair as she awaited said man. She grinned when the door opened and stopped her spinning. With her elbows resting on the large desk between them, she rests her chin in her hands.

"Oh please have a seat. We have much to discuss."

Alaric, still in shock by the presence of this unknown teen, blinks in surprise. Though he did end up taking a seat across from the girl as he watches her closely.

"Who are you? How did you even get in here?"

Maisie shakes her head, "Doesn't matter." She states quickly before tilting her head as she asks, "How does one go about enrolling?"

Alaric looks at the girl like she's grown a second head, "It does- where are you parents?"

Maisie frowns but says with little emotion, "Dead." She shrugs and asks once again, "Enrolling? How does one go about doing so?"

Alaric was dumbfounded. He had no idea what was happening.

"You can't just enroll- your guardian has to-"

"I don't have one." The purple haired girl cuts him off quickly.

"Don't have one? your like-" He stops himself realizing he can't exactly assume one's age in a place like this, with all the vampires running around. "Are you a vampire?"

Maisie starts to laugh as if his question was the funniest thing she had ever heard, adding even more to the mans confused.

"No I'm not a vampire."

"Werewolf?"

"Nope."