[45] Crippling Depression, An Awesome/Stupid Goal, & Normal Or Tongue Kisses

If you guys wouldn't mind:
Please Vote❤️❤️

I won't be hurt if you don't, though; this chapter sucks to me.

••••••••

Vaughn's POV

"Are we actually going to look for Gyorgy," Damyin asked quietly as we got into the living room. "I mean, he seemed really...like he was going away for a long time."

"No.... We aren't," I sighed. "Gyorgy and I spoke last night. He's not coming back for at least five years."

Damyin made a noise of sudden shock and grabbed my arm before he turned me around. "What do you mean? W-when did you guys talk?! Why five years?!"

"I went to check on Parker while you were asleep. After I checked on him, I went downstairs to check on Gyorgy. I saw that he was awake and crying so I spoke with him," I said as my and Gyorgy's conversation replayed in my head.

"I didn't mean to..." he cried.

"You didn't mean to what?"

"I was already worked up..."

"What'd you guys speak about, Vaughn?" Damyin questioned.

"He kissed me when I told him not to," Gyorgy bawled quietly. "I swear I didn't mean to! I didn't..."

I inhaled and sighed through my nostrils. "He wanted to leave. We talked about why..."

"But I came in front of him... I mean, I was wearing clothes but he was right there. He saw it happen," Gyorgy cried. "I wasn't touching myself or anything!"

"Parker called him a pervert," I lied. I couldn't risk Damyin knowing the truth and hating his newfound friend for it. Gyorgy didn't mean to and it was obvious that he didn't. He was too skittish and afraid to be lying.

"What else, Vaughn? I mean, Gyorgy's been super sensitive since forever, but he wouldn't leave for five years because an eight year old called him a name! Gyorgy wouldn't leave an eight year old that he was sobbing over because he didn't want him to grow up the same way he did— He wouldn't have left Parker for five whole years because he and Parker have too much of a connection to be separated over a simple tease! What'd you guys talk about," Damyin growled.

He's angry with Gyorgy and I...but only because he's thinking of Parker as our son... I do, too, but Damyin's thinking of him being old enough to be in love with Gyorgy, and he's furious with Gyorgy for leaving him. He's only this upset because he found Parker crying on the bed of the boy that he is in love with, and Damyin can't stand to see those that he cares about in pain—so be it physical or emotional...

"I told him to leave for five years," I said quietly.

I'm sorry for making you upset with me... But Gyorgy needed the break.

"You—" Damyin's eyes glared at me with an intense fire burning in them, and I couldn't keep eye contact with him for any longer. He was so furious with me... "You separated them! For what?! You knew that Park—"

"Gyorgy hates himself. He needs a break," I explained shortly, forcing a stern voice to keep my shaky one and tears back.