☯tres☯

☯sky☯

calum and i had become really close after dinner that night. we exchanged phone numbers and talk and all that shit! but now is the first day of school..

i slammed the door shut, apple in my hand and swung my bag over my shoulder.

"ow, shit!" i turn to see calum, rubbing his arm and pouting at me.

"what have you got in that bag?" he asks.

"rocks, perhaps a gun." i smirk.

"hardy har har. you british are so posh. always walking around with your 'tea' and gretting each other 'good day'."

i scowl at him, "first of all, not every british is 'posh',that's racist, second, we don't randomly carry tea, thats originates from india and finally, never in my life have i said 'good day'."

"well, you have now!" he laughs.

i storm ahead of him and his wittiness. he jogs after me and we pick up our pace to get to this hell hole.

*15 minutes later, greenwood high*

"ugh!" i groan. he looks at me weirdly, raising his eyebrows.

"what's up with you?" he asks.

"well, what do you think?! we are in fucking school!" i complain.

"dude, that's life," he casually sums up.

"then life sucks!"

"dicks." he added and i couldn't help from laughing. heads turn to stare at us and give awkward glances.

"shit! way to make a first impression." calum snickers behind me, as we make our way through the crowd over to the head's office.

i take a deep breath and knock on the door.

"come in," the voice across from the door, is muffled. i push the door open and step in.

the person behind the desk is wearing big round glasses and a crisp black suit, with a name plate before her: mrs. kyle.

"hi, i've just started here."

"sky, very nice to meet you!" she reaches out her hand and i shake it.

"you too!" i smile.

"here's your timetable, locker codes and everything you may need," she hands me a piece of paper and wishes me a good first day.

"thank you," and with that i turned to leave the room.

"by the way," the principal called back, "we expect the very best from all students. and from your application, same goes for you."

i nod my head, understanding the standards, "will do what i can, miss. kyle!" and then i exit the small office.

"fuck!"

i hear a low laughter and turn to see calum, "how did it go?"

"i was shaking, i'm not good with meeting new people."

"you were fine when i met you," he remarks.

"advice; go to specsavers and maybe you'll notice."

"wait, what's spacsevers?"

"spec-savers. google it. now show me my locker."

he grabs my arm and leads my to the destination. "here."

i twist the knob and the inner is revealed.

"ew, what is that?" calum leans his chin on my shoulder. i put my hand in and pull the object out.

"ermm..a cheese sandwich? the fuck?" there's a chorus of laughter behind and i turn to see 2 boys and a girl.

they walk up, the red haired boy leaning against the opposite locker.

"yeah, that may have been me!"

--

i'm so sorry this was shit chapter but i had to update! got my ipod back for the night. i know it sucks but still its something...

((new thing for an update))

goal:20 reads, 5 votes and 10 comments

thnx for everything!! ly💖