Chapter 22 - The Graveyard Shift

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You were in your room with a hand full of roses, You heard a knock on your door. You opened the door and saw Kanato. He looks at the roses in your hands and said " I see you got the roses." You nodded " Just like you asked." Kanato said before walking away " Good, now follow me." You followed Kanato down the hallway.

* Time Skip

You and Kanato were in a creepy graveyard. You felt the cold wind blowing through your hair. Kanato stood in front of a grave " We're here." You saw a small tombstone with a name craved. You read ' Cordelia.' Your eyes widen as you gasped " Cordelia."

* Flash Back

(3rd person's P.O.V)

Baby Y/N bumps into a figure and looks up. There was a tall purple-haired lady standing right in front of her. " Oh my! What do we have here?" she smirked. It was Cordelia, " An ugly mortal baby crawling around" she picks up Y/N and said. Baby Y/N tilted her head at her. " So pure...." Cordelia bops her nose. " Too bad I have to end you" she walks away with her. Baby Y/N drops her rose and started crying.

* End of FlashBack

You dropped the roses, Kanato asks " What are you doing?." You were breathing heavily. Kanato grabs your collar and yells " Answer me when I'm talking to you." You felt tears dripping from your eyes. Kanato asks " You're crying?." He pins you to the ground, You cried " Kanato stop!." Kanato showed a creepy smile, he twirls his finger in your hair " Y/N-Chan, has anyone ever told you how beautiful your hair was?." You were shivering in fear, Kanato leads his face towards your neck. You felt his sharp fangs biting into your neck, You tried to push him off " Kanato, it hurts!." Kanato was sucking on your blood, you were crying " Ow!." He pulls away while blood drips from his mouth " So sweet." You sniffled " That hurt." Kanato said, " Of course it hurts." He wipes a tear away from your face " Stop crying." You and Kanato got up, You said " We've got to go. It's almost dinner." You were about to leave but, Kanato grabs your wrist. You turn your head to him and Kanato said: " Where do you think you're going?." 

You tilted your head in confusion, Kanato yells " You're not leaving until I say so." He grabs your collar and pulls you in for a kiss. You blushed hard, Kanato pulls away from the kiss and cried " Why didn't you kiss me?." You hugged him " I'm sorry Kanato." Kanato pushes you away " Baka! I don't want a hug. I want a kiss!." You were shocked, you didn't want your brother to hurt you. You lean towards his lips and gave him a soft kiss. Kanato didn't like it, he squeezed one of your breasts which made you gasped. Kanato took this opportunity to add his tongue. You felt your face heating as you and Kanato fought for domination. Sadly Kanato won, You both pulled away with a trail of saliva. Kanato wipes his mouth and disappeared. You cleaned your mouth too, you looked at Cordelia's tombstone. You bend down ' Cordelia...' You heard a female voice said, " Hello darling!." You turn around and gasped " You!."

"